Beard 2 head transplant

Have you considered Belgium?

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I have much interest in body hair transplant because I will be doing it in future. I see most of those well known body hair transplant surgeons results however there is one surgeon he is very good in body hair transplant and he is also known as one of pioneer of body hair transplant surgeons. He is known in other hair transplant forums but I didn't see him or his results here in this forum. He his great and some of most difficult repair cases. His name is Dr Arvind Paswol ( His YouTube channel is Dr A's Clinic) He is from India and he doesn't charge that much I think 5k budget will be enough. Check his results

• Valued Contributor
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 8:43 AM, david c said:

Can any1 recommend a bht in Turkey please iv got smp I want 2 mix up my donner area with bht as shaved head look

You want to farm body hair into your donor? Has your donor area been over harvested? Or do you want to use both body hair and scalp hair for a hair transplant?

Edited by Gatsby

I made 2 BHT in Turkey, lika Gatsy i found a doctor who saved my life. I took from beard and cheast to my scalp. All grafts survived, and i never had shock loss. 

(I hade 3 failed strip surgerys in Sweden, and maybe 5 fue with small amount of grafts and maybe 20% survived). 

At AEK clinic in Istanbul Ali Emre Kardinez made a really good work.. I can make my tread with photos later. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, david c said:

That looks great how much and wot clinic did u use mate

AEK in Istanbul, around 6000 grafts, othet clincs told me that body grafts would not survive but AEK is really good to make repairs. 

1 hour ago, Hair_Drakoon said:

But, is is painful... 

IMG_0005.jpg

Did you use other parts of body hair too?

Would be great if you make your own thread with full details.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hair_Drakoon said:

But, is is painful... 

IMG_0005.jpg

I have heard that the injections for the anaesthetics can be very nasty....