4400 graft fue in norway , 3.5 month , Norwood 6

Posted (edited)

Hei, i am originally Italian , 44 and had started hairloss sinne i was 30. i have been taking 1mg finasterid everyday since december last year, fue operation was done in january in norway. I will tell the name of the Clinic after 1 year results. I will post some pictures before and after . Right now many tiny , sometimes white baby hair Are showing up after ugly duckling phase, still some itching in recipient area,. Very different in Bright and shadow light. A second operation is planned to cover crown , add more density and eventually lower hairline. What do you think?

IMG_6134.jpeg

IMG_5769.jpeg

IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_6181.jpeg

IMG_6154.jpeg

IMG_6152.jpeg

IMG_6582.jpeg

IMG_7757.jpeg

IMG_7758.jpeg

IMG_7759.jpeg

IMG_7731.jpeg

IMG_7723.jpeg

IMG_7722.jpeg

IMG_7719.jpeg

Edited by Danilo Costamagna

Posted (edited)

I forgot to mention that according to the doctor i have a decent donor area, hair with medium/thick thickness and during the extraction there were a lot of doubles and triples but i wasn't provided with the exact count. I addition to that i have experience some shock los in the donor area but it looks like it is slowly recovering. I have buzzed down until the 3 month , but since then i am thinking to give it a try to let it grow a little. Some suggest i could keep buzzing until the 4 month because it is when the real growth start

Edited by Danilo Costamagna

2 hours ago, Danilo Costamagna said:

Hei, i am originally Italian 

When did you stop being italian?

I kid, I kid 🤪

2 hours ago, Danilo Costamagna said:

I will tell the name of the Clinic after 1 year results.

Why?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

It looks like a decent approach to me - relatively conservative and split into multiple surgeries. Your progress so far looks to be on track.

One thing I will say is that the extraction is fairly large and high into the traditional non-safe zone. I assume when they assessed your head they determined that you have reached your final pattern (or thereabouts).

Good luck with your recovery and growth.

Edited by BackFromTheBrink

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, Danilo Costamagna said:

ah ah, still italian, just leaving to long in norway. I think it will be more fair for clinic to eventually discuss the result after one year right ?

Not really. The forum works best on the basis of transparency and it’s more beneficial to patient’s if clinics/surgeons are named. 

Also, suppose you have an amazing result but don’t end up posting here for the full 12 months… We’ll never know who it was and your surgeon won’t get the recognition they deserve. 

As for the work, I like the conservative hairline design and think this could potentially be a really nice transformation for you if the work is as refined and artistic as it should be. 

You are probably right. The surgeon i dr Emil George, had trained with Safi and works closely together with technicians whom have been working many years in turkey and europe. The clinic is called : skandinavisk hårinstitutt 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, Danilo Costamagna said:

You are probably right. The surgeon i dr Emil George, had trained with Safi and works closely together with technicians whom have been working many years in turkey and europe. The clinic is called : skandinavisk hårinstitutt 

Thanks!

The work on their website looks very nice and refined indeed, so hopefully that's the case with independent reviews. Would be great to see a really excellent doctor emerge in Scandinavia!