Advice for Body Hair Transplant

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I have gone through multiple hair transplants and have exhausted my donor area. I am still keen to get in more grafts into my hairline which is deficient. I have noted that Dr Mwamba does FIT Farming in which he uses body hair from beard/chest/axillary/pubic/leg to fill up the deficient donor area which then allows him to extract more native donor hair to transplant into the hairline.

Does anyone have any experience with this procedure? Which other doctors are known to do excellent work with body hair transplants? Please kindly advice on the doctors so that I can do some research on body hair transplant.

Thank you

Edited by moose45

Mustang username guy is into that w/Mwamba as you probably know - check his thread out. 

Also, Bisanga will do that nicely at a premium (methinks).

I'm sure we will hear from some good veteran members who have done that in this thread.

Hi! I am new hair, but lika famous Adrian i have a long history, terrible transplants 20 years ago. 

AEK Clinic saved my life with beard and body hair to my head, and 100% grow. AEK is in Turkey, not famous like Dr. Umar or Mwamba but made a great work.. I am thankful... 

Eugenix is also great if you want to fly to India.