Bruising after transplant??

Hi all

I'm sure it is just bruising but would like to get opinions on here about it because I always worry too much haha

Had a second transplant done with Dr Laorwong a week ago and couldn't be happier with how it went and how it's going. But just noticed these lines above the transplanted hair and was wondering if it is bruising or shock loss. Can't quite tell from looking in the mirror or in pictures.

Thanks!! :)

PXL_20240501_114421111~2.jpg

PXL_20240501_114244083~2.jpg

PXL_20240501_114434570~2.jpg

PXL_20240501_154537885~2.jpg

• Administrators

Looks more like scabbing than bruising.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

It's going to look odd for a while. He's a great Dr, so try not to worry about it. You didn't go to some hair mill.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.