Beard donor area was over harvested in turkey! Help I need solution

Had a 2nd hair transplant in Turkey with Asli Tarcan on February 1st 2024, the took hair under my chin (my beard), since then the donor area isn’t growing back. 

It was my 2nd hair transplant with them and after my first transplant 2 years ago, my beard (donor) grew back fast within 6 weeks. This time it’s not growing at all and it has been almost 3 months. I’m freaking out.
Is there a solution for this? Please see my attached pictures.

Help please!

is it normal to take this long? 
will it recover back to normal or close to normal?

Any recommendations on how I can fix this??? 

IMG_1976.jpeg

IMG_2048.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_1806.jpeg

IMG_1772.png

IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1857.png

Sorry to hear this. Your first transplant was successful? There have been negative reviews about this clinic. It appears you may have shockloss in the beard area so give it another while yet. Oral minox may help that as well. If not, you may need a scalp to beard transplant by an expert in Europe for example Bisanga or Mwamba. Avoid Turkey again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As said it can be shock, please post the post op surgery photos of the extractions so we can see where and how intense they were taken or it is guess work. How many grafts taken and what was the concentration etc. Photos will give an idea of what to expect and then what is probably shock. To go back to them a second time as you did, then you probably had a pleasing result and trust them, so ask and speak to them also if you have concerns as you should have a relationship with them now and they can assist. Minoxidil can help if there is shock and they can guide you. Take care.