Scotty socks it to Obama

Sunnycoastman

Happy anniversary pretty boy barak...back to the drawing board with the old health care rip off mate...ummm..hang on...youre a liberal, just like you scammed the country giving bailouts to the cheaters on wall street, your health care, whatever it is, will scam ordinary americans who just want a fair deal...but hey, heres an idea...lightbulb moment!!!..why not work with the republicans!!! and get a few on board, you only need a few, then one state election wouldnt matter....would it...Good on ya Scotty.. A kick in the guts to Obama and all democrats. and a fitting epitaph to Kennedy who I hope is now paying for the death of that young women in his care...he didnt pay on earth did he...and he shouldve gone to prison for it...Ok thats it....I tried to be subtle...did it work...:-)

Sunny

youre a liberal, just like you scammed the country giving bailouts to the cheaters on wall street, your health care, whatever it is, will scam ordinary americans

Seems you need a little more education bud! Those bailouts were put in place by the Bush administration. FYI I doubt Obama reads this forum. Yes Obama is still a bum but you cant blame him for everything.

• 1 month later...