Dr. Cooley Charlotte: FUE - Hairline & Temples

Words cannot explain how pleased I am with how professional and exceptional Dr. Cooley and his team are!

I had my first hair transplant in Turkey back in 2017. Last year, I decided to "improve" my hairline and fill the temples. My procedure took place at the beginning of March 2024. After my consultation with Dr. Cooley, I felt very confident to proceed with his clinic. 

Since Nov 2023 on Minoxidil 1 x 2.5 mg and Finasteride 1.25 mg (every other day).

I will be happy to provide more details. 

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 8.59.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 9.01.35 AM.png

• Administrators

Dr. Cooley is one of the best. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Al - Moderator changed the title to Dr. Cooley Charlotte: FUE - Hairline & Temples
  • Moderators

Hi @Paul J. Welcome to the forums. Thank you for posting. How many grafts did Dr Cooley give you.

I hope you don't mind, but I changed the title of the post to spell the Drs name correctly.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.