What products do you wish you brought with you to your surgery?

Things like european style plug adapterx noise-cancelling headphones, maybe a shower cap to catch hairs if the fall out when you’re sleeping, etc.

I don’t even know if those examples are valid but i’m just looking for items I may be forgetting and should bring.

If your clinic does not provide one, bring a travel pillow.  It is essential for sleeping upright and protecting your head during travels.

10 hours ago, SeanT1 said:

If your clinic does not provide one, bring a travel pillow.  It is essential for sleeping upright and protecting your head during travels.

Thank you 

• Moderators

Some granola bars or cereal bars or other meal type snacks, so you have something to eat if you are in the hotel for a couple of days after the HT because you probably won't want to go out.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.