Needed guidance regarding timing my hair transplant.

Hello,

I am taking 1mg EOD Fin since 2 months. I have attached some photos when I was starting Fin. I don't want to commit to minoxidil as I know myself, I will not be able to take it everyday. I am thinking for HT before 2-3 years.

Age - 29.

1. Please guide me If I need to add something more to my regimen before HT

2. Should I go for HT asap or wait for result from Fin

3. At which norwood scale I am at. I guess I am at NW3 V

1712936809585.jpg

1712936809597.jpg

1712936809611.jpg

1712937210407.jpg

Edited by ev1l

At this point your eligible for a hair transplant surgery, at least for the frontal area, if you decide to now HT you can continue with Finasteride but ONLY if it's oral, all topical liquid formulas make the scalp more sensitive so you need to stop using 2 weeks before surgery, the same goes for any blood thinner meds.

Seems in couple of years you'll be at least NW5, right now for sure the frontal area is ready, crown maybe too soon due to the amount of native hairs you still got.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

15 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

if you decide to now HT you can continue with Finasteride but ONLY if it's oral, all topical liquid formulas make the scalp more sensitive so you need to stop using 2 weeks before surgery, the same goes for any blood thinner meds

Yes I am on oral Fin.

16 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Seems in couple of years you'll be at least NW5

Even while taking Fin ?

1 hour ago, ev1l said:

Yes I am on oral Fin.

Even while taking Fin ?

I meant NW5 as your natural potential pattern, the Finasteride can, however we can't know how much it will effecf, it varies between every user.

If you only consume ORAL Finasteride than you can do this while having a surgery, but with topical you must stop 2 weeks before surgery then use it again 4 weeks post op.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

3 hours ago, ev1l said:

How much grafts do I need for HT?

Frontal area around 3200-3500 for high density.

If you interested in consultation with HDC clinic you can contact my WhatsApp