Clinic in turkey that implant with a 45 degree angle

Hi everyone 

i was wondering if there was a good clinic or surgeon in turkey that can do implants with an angle, because it seems that everywhere i look they do the implant with a 90 degree angle.

If not turkey let me know wich clinic.

thanks a lot

• Valued Contributor

The angle of implantation changes with the surface of the scalp. The angle of the hairline for example changes as it gets to the temples. The angle of the temple points then change. The crown is at a different angle, etc. This is where art takes over from science in hair transplantation.

• Like 2

Actually pro lines clinics do 30°, you won't see results with correct hair angles by cheap hair mills in Turkey, they don't care about their patients and only grab a quick buck$€ from you to get it done fast with amateur job, there's a whole systematic science how to create high quality top notch natural job, you get what you paid for.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.