How much time it takes to get 100% results from HT?

I have done with my HT 7 months ago but still not got proper results. My hairs are not much thick and remains always straight in upward direction. Please let me know that how much time do I need to wait to get 100% results.

Generally it takes 12 to 18 months.

It's not uncommon to have concerns at 7 months post-op. Consider sharing photos of your progress (including some from before and after the procedure), as well as the name of the clinic and surgeon, if you'd like more insight into your specific case.

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023

48 minutes ago, Suraj said:

I have done with my HT 7 months ago but still not got proper results. My hairs are not much thick and remains always straight in upward direction. Please let me know that how much time do I need to wait to get 100% results.

Sorry to hear, angles and directions do not change over time: if implanted hair remains always straight in upward direction you have been botched, that's it. It would be great if you could share pictures and doctor's/clinic name, so that other people do not end up going to the same doctor.

Good luck!

33 minutes ago, baddecisions said:

Sorry to hear, angles and directions do not change over time: if implanted hair remains always straight in upward direction you have been botched, that's it. It would be great if you could share pictures and doctor's/clinic name, so that other people do not end up going to the same doctor.

Good luck!

Can you please tell me how to fix this?

IMG20240326184434.jpg

IMG_20240326_184838.jpg

IMG_20240326_184856.jpg

IMG20240326184931.jpg

IMG_20240326_185017.jpg

2 hours ago, Suraj said:

Can you please tell me how to fix this?

IMG20240326184434.jpg

IMG_20240326_184838.jpg

IMG_20240326_184856.jpg

IMG20240326184931.jpg

IMG_20240326_185017.jpg

You need to find a doctor to remove the implanted hair in one or potentially more removal sessions. Then in a different procedure, once the area has healed, implant hair in a natural way with proper angles and directions. Another possible way, is just removal sessions and accept your baldness since it is moving to high Norwoord.

Another point to be highlighted is that you have what seems to be cobblestoning in the implanted area.

In what condition is the donor area?

Who was the doctor that did this to you?

Where did you get this done ? 

Final results come at 12 month mark, at 6-7 month mark only 60% of the results come. 

But I can see from the photos that the direction of the hair is not aligned to your natural hair. I can't tell the angle. Don't get off finastride. 

• Moderators

It looks like they didn't transplant anything behind the hairline ??

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.