Guys, Where can I buy Proscar online, for a cheap price? Where do you get yours? HELP! :)

jspence09

Alright guys.

So a doctor's visit seems to be out of the question as I cannot afford it.

I've decided I'm just going to buy the proscar online and cut it into fifths and just take it like that.

My questions for you are... where can I buy it for a low price (that is legit) and how do I know if it is a scam or not?

Where do you get your online supply?

Please help a guy out!! Thank you!!!!

--jspence :D

I bought finasteride from 4rx.com

I read a bunch of online reviews. Seems legit and at a very good price for finasteride. It's not proscar but it is finasteride, at a cheap price.

Let us know if you find a place online that you like better or so, I am also curious. This is the best site I have found so far though.

Not sure I am allowed to post links btw. I am in no way affiliated with that site or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

Jspence,

Whether the finasteride you buy is name brand or generic, what's important is the quantity of finasteride. 1mg finasteride tablets should be taken whole (unless you decide to take less than what's recommended daily) and the 5mg finasteride tablets should be cut into quarters.

I hope that helps :)

Bill

Here's a cheap source of Generic Finasteride (Proscar)

www.CanadaDrugs.com

This info might help others looking for the lowest price point. Or, maybe someone has a cheaper source? At CanadaDrugs.com 84 of the generic finasteride 5mg tablets is $115 and this will last 336 days!! Their service is reliable and you can fax or email a prescription to them.

Panama Jimmy

Cmon guys I'm at a loss.

I've looked on google and everything.

I know some of ya guys gotta know something..

What site can I get proscar procepia or fin? I don't care which one I get as long as its cheap and last me a long time, that's why I'm so geared towards proscar because I can cut it and make it last longer.

Guys please help my haie is getting worse and worseee

Please please respond

jspence,

I don't believe you need a prescription for finasteride to order it online, especially since those countries that make it publicly available don't require a prescription. That said, is there a reason you don't consult a hair restoration physician recommended by this community who can potentially prescribe it to you? Personally, I feel much more comfortable knowing I'm ordering medicine from a legitimate resource than take the risk and order online - at least when it comes to finasteride or other oral drugs.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

The only reason I haven't consulted a hair restoration physician (aka dermatologist, right?) Is because I'm about to be 19 and have no insurance at all. I would have to pay everything out of pocket and I'm broke, quite frankly.

That's the only reason I've been thinking about getting it online. I don't even really want to order it online, bc I'm scared it could be fake or something like that.

I would much rather have a precription from a doctor. But my hair is getting worse and worse each passing month. I need the proscar now. Before it really is too late.

I feel I may be one of the few who could regrow hair considering I've only been balding badly for less than three years and I feel my follicles are still "alive" but just growing peach fuzz rather than long thick strands.

I will take it everyday til I'm 50. I don't care! Nothing is going to keep me from being an actor especially not my hairrrr!

(Sorry for that ending rant.)

• 2 weeks later...