Second repair / correction surgery with Dr. Bisanga , BHR Clinic , Belgium.

@eze yes it can be done! But you will end up losing grafts that can give you coverage somewhere else in the scalp. Also, it will take several sessions to remove all unwanted grafts , it can not be done in one session. Money wise you’ll end up spending more or less the same amount of money of a correction surgery if you are planning to remove all unwanted grafts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eze said:

This may be a dumb question, but I was wondering wouldn't it be easier to remove all the bad grafts with elecrolysis and then redo the transplant. This way would be cheaper and requires only one surgery.

Of course you could, but you are wasting precious grafts in doing so

On 3/5/2024 at 5:34 PM, Faisal Alsubaie said:

Here are more focused pictures of these hairs: 

IMG_2157.thumb.jpeg.8c01798f7b76b1624a83071ac466dd68.jpegIMG_2156.thumb.jpeg.4554535aa945f30e84bf66552ef4b4f8.jpeg

Man the extractions slits have healed very well. Super clean work! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@htreversal they are to be extracted next session. 

TO ALL:  i will update soon probably in few weeks time with new clear photos. I am fighting anxiety at the mean time (nothing related to hair transplant) thats why I didn’t update but everything is under control. 

On 4/8/2024 at 6:47 AM, Faisal Alsubaie said:

@htreversal they are to be extracted next session. 

TO ALL:  i will update soon probably in few weeks time with new clear photos. I am fighting anxiety at the mean time (nothing related to hair transplant) thats why I didn’t update but everything is under control. 

Get better man and take your time.

I just wanted you to know that you have been a great help for me as I am looking into a HT repair myself.  Your detailed threads and thorough responses are difficult to find with other cases.

Take care.

Posted (edited)

Hello all,

this is a 7 week update after second correction 

IMG_2338.thumb.jpeg.db216009984e7ed5e7c3448ef60ca260.jpegIMG_2279.thumb.jpeg.72dc62ac317541184b5cd1bcc5842faa.jpegIMG_2277.thumb.jpeg.36144777c2c93877690b8d058e3eaf06.jpegIMG_2280.thumb.jpeg.8f7fbc5dc168a20b7a5eef0fd41ae01b.jpegIMG_2281.thumb.jpeg.f2edb20f8f8309132c8cf08e9999a679.jpeg

let’s start on the hairline scars. As you can see from the first two photos scars have healed very well in just under two months. However i still have few hairs that were still growing back between the Fue punchs but they are few around 20 grafts that can be treated next time i see Dr. Bisanga.

now as you can see i shaved my hairline about 4-5 mm most of those grafts i shaved are 2 to 3 and some are 4 grafts hairs sitting in the first few rows of the hairline. So I decided since now i have good hairline structure to remove those grafts (about 4-5 mm from first rows of hairline) to soften the hairline even more to look more natural before implanting proper singles in the first few rows of the hairline. The reason i am deciding to do that because i don’t want to go lower next time i go for hairline transplant. I have messaged BHR clinic asking them to address this to Dr. Bisanga and still waiting for their response. 

now looking at the donor, i can not tell since it is only two months after implanting 200 grafts only in the right side of my donor. However, i see a bit of improvement from when i started my correction journey almost 8 months ago. 

Thats all for now.

Edited by Faisal Alsubaie
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Faisal Alsubaie said:

Hey nice progress brother.

Removing a few mm of the hairline with multi grafts then reimplanting singles at a later stage is the best way to go here I think. However you would always need to keep in mind the small risk of the reimplanted hairs not growing properly etc. but I think in this case, it looks promising 

Edited by RTC

@RTC thank you brother for your comment. And yes exactly this is my plan, removing few mm from the hairline to make it even softer looking and next i’ll go for maximum density possible of singles in the first few rows of the hairline even if i get 50%+ growth of these singles i would be definitely happy. 

tbh just by removing those doubles and triples now would give me a little bit of a natural hairline look. See photo attached. IMG_2360.thumb.jpeg.0533554c997347eee419d2b2cedcdcc1.jpeg