Eugenix Hair Sciences Clinic | Norwood Grade 5 | 10 Months Hair Transplant Results | 3510 Grafts | Dr. Somesh

hP57R0_QciJh0MHPrUGMdFEZKrOK8Loi9UyNYcztjy7ytZVZ-JIf2HtK5UOTZ3lOSZt9VAtzYiH5-5FmMlv9QAwsFH15SYCp9R_MKKSWKvnCVhgEU2CyCNpqST29UaiM0wKOanI66ooQPlzh8x2PhYU

PATIENT'S DETAILS:

• 32 years old 
  • Norwood 5 grade of baldness 
  • Medium caliber hair
  • Strong follicular units

RECOMMENDED TREATMENT:

• In this particular patient's case, our initial decision was to employ a single-step approach to address his balding condition, which falls under grade 5 according to the Norwood scale.
  • On the 12th of June 2022, the surgical procedure was conducted wherein 3,510 grafts were implanted using Direct Hair Transplantation (DHT) to restore the patient's hairline and frontal scalp region.

SURGERIES DETAILS:

Slits were meticulously crafted through Needles and a CTS blade, while scoring and extractions were precisely carried out with motorized punches. Following this, the harvested grafts were promptly implanted into the recipient area utilizing Sava implanters. The utilization of the implanter tool grants the hair transplant doctor meticulous control over the depth, direction, and angle of each implanted follicle, thereby yielding an augmented natural appearance and density. The primary benefit of Direct Hair Transplantation (DHT) lies in its capacity to minimize the duration grafts remain outside the body, consequently potentially enhancing the survival rate of the transplanted hair follicles.

• No. of Grafts: 3,510 
  • Technique: DHT (Direct Hair Transplant)
  • Donor area: Scalp

RESULTS:

• Natural-looking hairline and frontal even after 10 Months
  • Donor aesthetics maintained.
  • 100% Natural hairline

BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS:

Slide1.thumb.JPG.df80ae41baefe3e508a9993e5e899ce7.JPGSlide2.thumb.JPG.a2251e5f99619f26b4d9b3ba3220ca62.JPGSlide3.thumb.JPG.5e1b434e8ad875401b9ec6e6befdca81.JPGSlide4.thumb.JPG.8b56f40544c6f90238fbfb2fa9fe456f.JPGSlide5.thumb.JPG.f2a3cadc4441883bda5962713ffc6b71.JPGSlide6.thumb.JPG.6c45f671da0298cae739ca7a0e48e47d.JPGSlide7.thumb.JPG.2e6e4d994b09bf6b4b7c509da94b41b8.JPGSlide8.thumb.JPG.98c452f789d5117d1150d366cd1081db.JPGSlide9.thumb.JPG.c6a551d8e962c5ca80689ca01da603a9.JPG

Warmest Regards,
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: Book an Appointment for Hair Transplant in India - Eugenix

• Confused 1

I really dont get this implantation pattern. A whole area on the midscalp was left untouched although he war preety bald in that area. Can you elaborate further on this?

Looks like good optimization of grafts. It looks like the doctors concentrated the grafts towards the left, so that when the patient combs from left to right he will be able to camouflage his bald spot. I'm sure his hair on the right will be strengthened with finastride. 

@Eugenix Hair SciencesI just wanted to know if you use Dr U's Zeuss punches. I saw on YouTube that they lead to low transection as they can sense change in direction of hair root. It was also claimed that they leave lot less scars.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, BaldV said:

This is strange, it looks like no hair was transplanted in this area but it looks full 

image.thumb.png.5f30f9655f699a986c87d3d99079b215.png

Are you using fibers in the after photos?

The hair is longer and combed over, fibers would have a chalky appearance.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, jjalay said:

I really dont get this implantation pattern. A whole area on the midscalp was left untouched although he war preety bald in that area. Can you elaborate further on this?

"Just comb it back" Eugenix theory 

• Like 1

• Moderators

He didn't use any beard grafts. This was 3510 scalp donor grafts. You don't have unlimited donor. It looks like he had slightly more native hair in the area that wasn't transplanted plus when you figure in that he combs his hair to the side, it may have made sense to leave that area alone to get more grafts where he would need them for the best overall coverage rather than spread them out and end up looking thin all over.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, Al - formerly BeHappy said:

He didn't use any beard grafts. This was 3510 scalp donor grafts. You don't have unlimited donor. It looks like he had slightly more native hair in the area that wasn't transplanted plus when you figure in that he combs his hair to the side, it may have made sense to leave that area alone to get more grafts where he would need them for the best overall coverage rather than spread them out and end up looking thin all over.

His donor looks like he had enough grafts to cover that area too. This area is preety bald in the pictures and preety big also. If he ever decides to cut his hair short he will look as if his hair got on fire in this spot.

On 2/26/2024 at 7:34 PM, BaldV said:

Are you using fibers in the after photos?

@BaldV
The doctor chose not to implant in that area due to the presence of preexisting hairs, and the patient decided to take medication to improve that area. Additionally, the patient keeps their hairs long and combs in the same pattern. In the provided images, we have not used fiber or any hair product.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 10:23 PM, bigmistake said:

@Eugenix Hair SciencesI just wanted to know if you use Dr U's Zeuss punches. I saw on YouTube that they lead to low transection as they can sense change in direction of hair root. It was also claimed that they leave lot less scars.

@bigmistake

At Eugenix, we use motorized C*** serrated punches.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Valued Contributor

Going by the pics the results look great. Dr Arika has made a video on packing one side of the scalp heavier depending if the patient parts his her a specific way. Excellent economy of grafts used and future grafts maintained. Donor post op looks excellent.