Dr Raghu Reddy - Value for Money

• Valued Contributor
14 hours ago, BlueSkyDay said:

I believe the ideal solution ignoring cost considerations is to select a surgeon  that does all the FUE and implantation and who guarantees his work.

The country’s laws should also offer protection.

i have booked a consultation with Dr Custodio

Then your two best options are probably Dr Zarev, or Dr Munib.

Personally, I think this criteria you've set is unnecessarily limiting but if that's what you feel comfortable with then fair enough. The best option, I think, is a surgeon who has a very small, dedicated team that is very experienced and skilled at their role within the surgery. You eliminate variables at a surgical level by having the same people in the room every single time, performing the same tasks every single time.

It's always struck me that having one person do everything - potentially fatiguing themselves through overload - is as much of a variable as anything else in the long run.

21 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

The doctor does choose which grafts are selected. They instruct technicians to implant single and multi-hair follicles in which slits. Again, if you’re going to penalize a doctor on this, you’re penalizing the vast majority of top docs. 

Couldn't agree more with you - this position is ridiculous. If money and travel, time, visas etc were no issue, I think most people would choose H&W. Even the clinics I consulted with (and the one I ended up going with) said they are the best, and I was not consulting with no-name hair mills. H&W uses an army of techs. Their results are amazing and have been for years, showing consistency. This is a disaster waiting to happen.