Which Doctor to choose from Eugenix?

Hi ,

I m Norwood 6 as evaluated by Eugenix doctors and require around 5700 grafts that will have full head coverage.

They have told me to have Initial sitting around 3500 grafts which will have partial coverage and after 2 months remaining Crown to have max.coverage.

I have asked if they can do it full coverage in One sitting. Do you think is doable ? or are there any risks?

Also, I m not sure which doctors to choose.

Your suggestions will surely help me to make a call.

Regards,

VK.

I wish I had lots of money to seek Dr.Sethi.

I am thinking between Comphrensive to Premium package as the viable options as per my budget.

So which Doctor do you think I should be talking to?

What do you mean by 2 sessions pls?

Edited by Vamdev

2 hours ago, Vamdev said:

I wish I had lots of money to seek Dr.Sethi.

I am thinking between Comphrensive to Premium package as the viable options as per my budget.

So which Doctor do you think I should be talking to?

What do you mean by 2 sessions pls?

IDr Sethi is indeed too expensive and most people can’t afford. Well you select either the comprehensive package ( dr vinita) or the exclusive package (dr soumesh). These packages should be fine too and would save you a lot money. All doctors of Eugenix are trained with the same way and their techs at the same. So you don’t have to worry. 

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Vamdev said:

Hi ,

I m Norwood 6 as evaluated by Eugenix doctors and require around 5700 grafts that will have full head coverage.

They have told me to have Initial sitting around 3500 grafts which will have partial coverage and after 2 months remaining Crown to have max.coverage.

I have asked if they can do it full coverage in One sitting. Do you think is doable ? or are there any risks?

Also, I m not sure which doctors to choose.

Your suggestions will surely help me to make a call.

Regards,

VK.

If you can afford you should obviously go for Dr. Arika/ Dr. Sethi. In my case, I was able to afford Dr. Somesh and I had a video consultation with him. My initial planning matched with his planning so I went for him. On the other hand, If I wanted to select Dr. Priya. I needed to postpone my surgery for at least six to eight months so that I can have enough budget,but I didn't want to postpone. So, I went with Dr. Somesh.

• Like 1

I have just had my second procedure with Dr Soumesh, had him last year and a bit of Dr Arika involvement, which was very affordable, and then solely Dr Soumesh this year and it was a little cheaper again, he is a great doctor and would be able to take this on absolutely fine

As for doing everything in one sitting, this is possible as you can see from many cases throughout this forum, the one thing I will say is that maybe try and go for one big sitting and then you still might have to go for another 12 months later for density as its very hard to achieve maximum density in one sitting

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

People have the realise that the entire staff, from the lowest to the highest package has great experience (I've been told that at peak, it's 300 patients every month now). And between the packages, we're talking nuances.

Ultimately, my decision was driven by my budget and then chemistry with the Doctor.

17 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I have just had my second procedure with Dr Soumesh, had him last year and a bit of Dr Arika involvement, which was very affordable, and then solely Dr Soumesh this year and it was a little cheaper again, he is a great doctor and would be able to take this on absolutely fine

As for doing everything in one sitting, this is possible as you can see from many cases throughout this forum, the one thing I will say is that maybe try and go for one big sitting and then you still might have to go for another 12 months later for density as its very hard to achieve maximum density in one sitting

So you are saying although 5700 grafts done in one sitting , do I still need a one more HT after 1 year?

24 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Can you share any links that Dr.Somesh has performed to Norwood 6 .

I m thinking if better experience  doctor can do frontal and mid and Crown done at comphrensive package ?

Edited by Vamdev

3 hours ago, Shadman said:

If you can afford you should obviously go for Dr. Arika/ Dr. Sethi. In my case, I was able to afford Dr. Somesh and I had a video consultation with him. My initial planning matched with his planning so I went for him. On the other hand, If I wanted to select Dr. Priya. I needed to postpone my surgery for at least six to eight months so that I can have enough budget,but I didn't want to postpone. So, I went with Dr. Somesh.

I m planning to do a consulation, I m not sure which doctor I can choose apparently there is a charge here . 

Which doctor we can choose to do the consultation? is it Dr. Somesh or Dr. Priya Das

20 minutes ago, Vamdev said:

I m planning to do a consulation, I m not sure which doctor I can choose apparently there is a charge here . 

Which doctor we can choose to do the consultation? is it Dr. Somesh or Dr. Priya Das

As I said, you can choose any doctor for consultation. But in my case, I could afford only Dr. Somesh that time when I planned for my surgery. So, I planned for  a consultation with him. My impression was great with him. He was extremely knowledgeable.

You can see @MAL87 case.

1 hour ago, Vamdev said:

Consultation are not free and you can choose any doctors as per your Budget.

Both are equally good in my opinion and lot of user feedback regarding Dr. Soumesh and Dr. Das are already shared in our forum, please read it

Edited by Rawkerboi

2 hours ago, Vamdev said:

So you are saying although 5700 grafts done in one sitting , do I still need a one more HT after 1 year?

No idea as you have shared no pics? everyone has a different head shape, hair quality etc, so 5700 for one person is totally different from another, my hair is super fine and straight so tbh I would need double that of someone with coarse wavy hair

Hi , 

I have been told frontal hairline and mid.

Can I assume does it cover the temple?

Also I m on high blood pressure medication .will it be a problem during surgery.

Some one mentioned they give some tablets to calm the nerves. Does it help as I m worried with all the set up etc

21 hours ago, Stewie said:

No idea as you have shared no pics? everyone has a different head shape, hair quality etc, so 5700 for one person is totally different from another, my hair is super fine and straight so tbh I would need double that of someone with coarse wavy hair

Hi , 

I have been told frontal hairline and mid.

Can I assume does it cover the temple?

Also I m on high blood pressure medication .will it be a problem during surgery.

Some one mentioned they give some tablets to calm the nerves. Does it help as I m worried with all the set up etc

they'll do what you want a lot of the time (within reason), normally if they are restoring the hairline they will do temples also as it reinforces a solid front then. But ultimately its all up to you, I would book the consultation and have a chat with them and take it from there, get some good pics together and share them so they can get a good sense of you donor etc :) 

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

they'll do what you want a lot of the time (within reason), normally if they are restoring the hairline they will do temples also as it reinforces a solid front then. But ultimately its all up to you, I would book the consultation and have a chat with them and take it from there, get some good pics together and share them so they can get a good sense of you donor etc :) 

Thanks Stewie, Yes I did share some pics to the team and they asked me to book for a consultation.

But I have these doubts with my blood pressure. so Wondering if any one here in the network got the same issue and get it done.