Warning: minoxidilmax

Frosteez

Hello. First time poster here. Made this account just to post this.

I have been using minoxidilmax products for about 1-1.5 years with some success. I use their dualgen-10 product for my temples and beard. I also take oral fin but from another source.

I bought from minoxidilmax last month and I received my product about two weeks later. A week after receiving the shipment I woke up to see a message from my bank that there was an online purchase made using the same credit card I used on their webiste. It was a purchase from an American company which I for sure did not do and I never even went to the US before. I immediately called my bank to terminate the card and they assured me that I will be getting the money back eventually.

Then two days later I got text messages from my bank that more (Declined) transcations were being made using the same credit card. These were interesting since they were not online purchases but rather purchases being made in a well-known restuarant in the US (I assume it's well-known based on a google search). Not sure how they got it to work like that but they did.

It's a shame because their products were somewhat successful and they are the only way for me to get a hold of 10% min but I think I'll have to stop purchasing from them.

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Frosteez said:

These were interesting since they were not online purchases but rather purchases being made in a well-known restuarant in the US (I assume it's well-known based on a google search). Not sure how they got it to work like that but they did

I think if you phone the restaurant to order for pickup or takeout it doesn't show up as an online order because the employee at the restaurant has to type in the credit card numbers given to them over the phone at their register, so it shows up as an onsite payment.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I would be more concerned about using that low quality poison from China than having to block my credit card.

I had the worst side effects I have ever experiences using them and I am convinced it was due to cross contamination.

This is a blessing. Plenty of other places to get 10% minoxidil online 

10% minoxidil crystallizes out of solution. i got a 10% script from my GP for it, with the thought that a higher percentage would be better. i took it to a local compounding pharmacy. they warned me that it would crystallize out of solution. i told them do it anyways. and low and behold, it crystallizes.  if you are getting pure liquid 10% minox without csytals, im guessing its actually not 10%.