Esteticium Hair in Istanbul 4000 grafts for $2800

I've done so much research. This woman has been so helpful via whatsapp, answers right away. 

She told me there are 4 doctors. They only take 3-4 patients a day. They assign a doctor to each patient and that doctor has a team. None of the doctors are named on the website which made me feel skeptical but she did give me their names. Weird thing is, I asked for the full name and she said she will give it to me on Monday when she gos back in office. Maybe thats just me overthinking, if you work there, you can just give me the full name?

They suggested 4000 grafts at $2600. This was the only clinic that suggested a number that high. All of the others suggested 3000-3500.

Anyway, I've looked into them. I cannot find anything negative on them. Everything seems positive. I'm even tracking guys down on Ig to see if they are legit, and they are. Again, I dont see anything negative on them at all, so it should be ideal right?

What have you all heard about them? 

Edited by Wahad

• Wahad changed the title to Esteticium Hair in Istanbul 4000 grafts for $2800

If you cant find any independent reviews about them with positive outcome avoid them. There are many clinics in turkey that arer willing to lie to patients about who is performing their surgery and the doctors they have. Research on instagram to find a hairtransplant clinic can be catastrophic, most of the hairmills in turkey are posting great results on Ig when in reality most of their patients are getting dissapointing results or even worse than that. Do a research in this forum about doctors to make an informed decision. If you go for the lower price and the biggest amount of grafts you might do a big mistake.

• Like 3

Alarm bells... How could she not know the supposed Dr's names? There is only 4 of them apparently. 

What can and does happen is no Dr's are ever present on the day itself and it will just be another tech led procedure like the thousands of other clinics/mills.

Good customer/patient services is one thing, someone replying straight away? Nope another alarm bell imo. 

If you don't have a Dr's full name then how can you possibly know what their results are like. 

HLC have multiple Dr's but they are certainly not hidden. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wahad said:

I've done so much research.

Research surgeons, not clinics.

1 hour ago, Wahad said:

They suggested 4000 grafts at $2600.

At $0.65 per graft, there's probably no reason to continue considering any surgeon at this clinic.

• Like 1

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000FU, Summer 2023

• Valued Contributor
55 minutes ago, Wahad said:

Thank you. I dont think I will be going with them.

Imho you are too naive at this moment to take a call on your surgery or surgeon.

I'd like to explain how surgery should be approached

—> As a first step, you should address the underlying cause of your hair loss...even if you undergo surgery, if your hair loss continues, then you will be in the same state again soon...surgery won't solve your hair loss problem...

It is therefore important to consult a good doctor who is more familiar with hair loss and begin medication. This can stabilize, slow down, or reverse your hair loss...this is the key to a successful outcome...to reap the benefits of medication, you need to take it religiously for the full 12 months and then reassess your situation and plan accordingly. Medication can also make your donor more healthy, so all of this will make you a better candidate for HT.

—>In addition to taking medication, you should also educate yourself. You can use this 12 month period to research more about hair transplant surgery, learn more about the whole process, and understand the nuances. Research good doctors around the world who has real patient reviews posted on forums and shortlist around 4-5 doctors based on your findings, and then consult all of them to determine who best fits your needs and expectations.

Taking all of the above things into account will pave the way for a successful surgery.

I hope this helps you ...best of luck.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 minute ago, Maorizio said:

2600$ is the biggest alarm bell, even the most notorious hairmills charge 3k and above 😂 

True enough but unbelievably it's pretty easy to pay even less too 😉 these Mills sill do anything to get patients through their doors. Cost is the biggest attraction for most people unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Britanium said:

True enough but unbelievably it's pretty easy to pay even less too 😉 these Mills sill do anything to get patients through their doors. Cost is the biggest attraction for most people unfortunately. 

Yep, I can actually give people places that charge 1000-1500 usd for big transplant 😂 

No need to mention what the result will be.

5 minutes ago, Maorizio said:

Yep, I can actually give people places that charge 1000-1500 usd for big transplant 😂 

No need to mention what the result will be.

I think the lowest we ever saw here was about $400 

• Haha 2

@Wahad

meaby we can help you if you tell us more about your hair loss, your age, if you are using medication against hair loss and also pictures of your donor area and recepeint 😊

Edited by Ajamilo
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

You seem quite dedicated to getting botched in Turkey. Why are you disregarding the initial feedback you received in your first thread? 

Your approach to getting a HT seems to be similar to that of buying a car. This isn't some kind of "shopping around" exercise you're supposed to be going through. Why don't you use the forum recommended list as a starting point - not to find a surgeon, but to have a look at results and get an understanding of naturalness, first? Once you've learned how to evaluate and distinguish a good HT from a bad one, then you start speaking with clinics. The fact is, you wouldn't be talking to the sub-par bargain basement hair mills in the first place if you knew your stuff. So take some time to properly understand best HT practice and come back with fresh eyes in a few months.

As another poster has noticed, we know nothing about your hair loss or circumstances to even guide you towards surgeons that might be best suited to your needs. All we can really deduce at this point is that your budget must be quite limited (based on the clinics you're talking to), and your underlying research and understanding isn't doing much better!

• Like 1