Patch where hairs are not growing after HT

Hello -

I did my HT with Eugenix end of November 2023. I am reaching 2 month mark and could see hairs growing almost everywhere except a patch of area where I am not seeing anything yet, is this normal? Based on looking on this forum I gathered that I need to have patience and hair should start growing around 4-6 month mark, but wanted to get it run by experts here. 

RightSide.jpeg

If you have any growth this early on you're incredibly lucky. What happens in general is the growth will just be beginning at 4 months. It won't all come through at the same time though, its totally normal what you're experiencing so far, despite being super early. The most amount of growth is very much still ahead of you. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bald007 said:

Hello -

I did my HT with Eugenix end of November 2023. I am reaching 2 month mark and could see hairs growing almost everywhere except a patch of area where I am not seeing anything yet, is this normal? Based on looking on this forum I gathered that I need to have patience and hair should start growing around 4-6 month mark, but wanted to get it run by experts here. 

RightSide.jpeg

This is actually quite common. Give few more months. That particular area will be improved. Best wishes 👍