Dr Resul Yaman

Hello! I’ve been searching around for clinics. I’ve seen a lot of reviews for Yaman that are older. I’m looking for people who have recently been there and what there experience was like? As I’m ultimately wondering if Is this still a good clinic?

I also noticed they only do 2 patients a day from what I was told. Is this true?

Final question is stem cell injections worth getting?  Has anyone got them done? Was there improvement?

any and all info would be awesome!

Edited by Ruckard
Added info

On 1/22/2024 at 8:08 PM, Ruckard said:

Hello! I’ve been searching around for clinics. I’ve seen a lot of reviews for Yaman that are older. I’m looking for people who have recently been there and what there experience was like? As I’m ultimately wondering if Is this still a good clinic?

I also noticed they only do 2 patients a day from what I was told. Is this true?

Final question is stem cell injections worth getting?  Has anyone got them done? Was there improvement?

I have seen recently bad results from him on the Reddit, here and also on Facebook. Is a gamble honestly to go with him and therefore you shouldn’t.

have you tried talking to other doctors such as Dr Perkiner, HLC, Dr.Bicer, Gur, Turan?

On 1/22/2024 at 8:08 PM, Ruckard said:

I was there last month. On the day I visited, there was five of us. I was happy overall with how it went.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 5:00 PM, Steverino80 said:

I was there last month. On the day I visited, there was five of us. I was happy overall with how it went.

And the 5 of you were getting hair transplant that day? 

• Like 1