Suggestions/Advice needed for my Hair Restoration

Hey guys, I am thinking of getting a Hair Transplant.  I would need honest suggestions about how and where to get it done. 

As I have limited knowledge in this subject, would need some input from the people who have done their HT's.

Thank You

P.S. I have attached some pictures for reference.

IMG-20240109-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240109-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240109-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20240109-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20240109-WA0011.jpg

1 hour ago, streethawk said:

Hi, similar situation to myself: about a NW 5. Usual factors:

medication?

budget?

location/ willingness to travel?

Right now, i am not on any medication. I have 2 clinics in mind. Eugenix (india) & Dr. Yaman (Turkey). 

Still doing my research. 

Any suggestions from your end ?

If you are on a budget, Gur, Turan, Laorwong, Pekiner, Nader, and De Freitas are probably your best options imo.

I would strongly suggest getting on fin/min treatment for some months prior to your HT, even the topical form if you don't want to take pills. I am afraid you will not get a satisfying result otherwise as your hair loss looks extensive and there is also thinning in your donor area.

• Thanks 1

It looks as you have retrograde alopecia and signs of thinning in the donor area. If you are considering a ht you should start finasteride and give it at least 12 months to improve the donor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You're NW6 with some hairs which will fall in further years, your donor is limited but may achieve realistic result if you'll use Minoxidil and Finasteride, then you can consider doing 2 HTs, 1st with around 3000-3500 grafts for frontal area, 2nd procedure for top area with small touch to the top crown.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

6 hours ago, Stoner said:

If you are on a budget, Gur, Turan, Laorwong, Pekiner, Nader, and De Freitas are probably your best options imo.

I would strongly suggest getting on fin/min treatment for some months prior to your HT, even the topical form if you don't want to take pills. I am afraid you will not get a satisfying result otherwise as your hair loss looks extensive and there is also thinning in your donor area.

Laorwong would be a great choice in terms of budget and location - not a long flight from India- if that is where you are based

• Like 1

8 hours ago, streethawk said:

Laorwong would be a great choice in terms of budget and location - not a long flight from India- if that is where you are based

Thank you very much for your suggestions. What do you think about Eugenix (India)?

5 hours ago, Irf said:

Thank you very much for your suggestions. What do you think about Eugenix (India)?

IMO, they scaled up their business really quickly with multiple patients daily, thus there have been quite a few cases here where the planning was poor which led to poor results. They also on the other hand have a record of some great results. In summary hit or miss these days