Procedure in Spain

Hello all,

Looking to get some opinions on a procedure after narrowing down my search to three doctors.

I've been researching for a while and originally narrowed my search to laorwong, freitas, Antonio burgos, and espinosa custodio.

I ended up deciding that traveling from the US to Thailand for Dr Laorwong was a bit much for me and I wasnt totally sold on the clinics in turkey.

Frietas has a very long wait list which is nearly a year and a half. I know he does great work but that seems like a very long wait.

Burgos and custodio seem to be also producing great results (there are more user reviews for burgos.) Does anyone have any opinion on those three doctors from Spain or information that I should know?

I am leaning toward Dr custodio because his hairlines seem great and after the consultation, him and his place seem great. He also has a "guarantee" to produce adequate results or he will do a follow up to correct anything that is not up to his standard.

Thanks!

I havent seen so mny results from dr custodio but from what ive seen so far the hairline work looks good, but dont know anything more about him. If you are looking for hairline work i would choose de freitas, now the waitling list is another thing. Have you asked abot a possible cancellationwhere he can put you in?

Freitas has a cancelation wait list also but there is no guarantee. I was just looking to see if anyone had any more info on Custodio. From the limited work ive seen from him, it looks very good.

Yes it was like $100 for the consult. He seems very good I was just looking for some input from the community to make sure I'm going to the right place. I want a top tier guy and from what I can tell he seems solid. 

• Like 1

I am also interested in the doctor. But there aren't that many reviews. Maybe you can ask before and after photos for cases similar to your hairloss. 

I did everything he showed me seemed amazing or on par with any of the top guys. Was hoping a few people here might have had a procedure that could give some insight. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, XavierJB said:

Anyone have quotes from Freitas? He charges a custom rate per case according to his site, but not sure what the ball park would be

I was quoted 3.375 euros/graft for 2400 grafts by De Freitas. I guess if the number of grafts were higher, the price/graft would be lower, and higher if we are talking about a small number of grafts.

Edited by Eli_Avdikian

3 hours ago, rsb said:

Can you please send me the sample results ? I will message you.

He showed them to me during the consultation. They were cases similar to my hair situation and how he was going to proceed. 

Look for medecap.

avoid catellana (that a Spanish guy is trying to push on this board).

imho, ximena is overrated. Never saw a wow work.

custodio is very wow effect in many of his cases but: a) some of his works oh ig appear to be weak (and if you consider that the doctors publish their best works, there is some room for doubting on his skills); b) the only real report I found is quite poor.

Can you link the case you found that was poor? 

Most of his ig stuff imo looks great. I saw maybe 1-2 that were a bit underwhelming. However, those cases were at a very bad place from the start and very little hair. 

Edited by Prezzie

11 hours ago, duchaine said:

Look for medecap.

avoid catellana (that a Spanish guy is trying to push on this board).

imho, ximena is overrated. Never saw a wow work.

custodio is very wow effect in many of his cases but: a) some of his works oh ig appear to be weak (and if you consider that the doctors publish their best works, there is some room for doubting on his skills); b) the only real report I found is quite poor.

Both Custodio and Ximena Vila are great surgeons. Ximena has recently increased her price to 3 euros/graft, and is currently training a new young surgeon who is perfroming some parts of the surgery with her. She performs two surgeries per day, and she only does the implamantation part, while technicians carry out all the extractions.

5 minutes ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Both Custodio and Ximena Vila are great surgeons. Ximena has recently increased her price to 3 euros/graft, and is currently training a new young surgeon who is perfroming some parts of the surgery with her. She performs two surgeries per day, and she only does the implamantation part, while technicians carry out all the extractions.

The fact that XIMENA is an honest and ethic person doesn't mean that her results are great. She is a good but her results are not great.
Custodio has ONE real report worldwide. All his other works are from his IG and YT and some of them are bad.

58 minutes ago, duchaine said:

The fact that XIMENA is an honest and ethic person doesn't mean that her results are great. She is a good but her results are not great.
Custodio has ONE real report worldwide. All his other works are from his IG and YT and some of them are bad.

That's my only concern about Dr custodio. I can't find a ton of user submissions but his ig seems solid. Freitas on the other hand has a large body of work but a super long wait time. I'm probably going to just choose custodio and hope for the best. Everything I've seen seems to be solid.