1700 GRAFT FUE DR. NADIMI - 01/15/24

About Me:

Currently 29 years old, started thinning around 9 years ago. Been on fin and topical min going on 18 months. 

Been researching this option for a long time. In fact, I met Dr. Nadimi in 2017, but decided to wait until I had better financial means and a bit older to complete the surgery. 

Here is Pre-OP and Same Day Post-OP:

IMG_4480.thumb.jpg.e15b8e5f576e5f3959774f04a578b472.jpgIMG_4481.thumb.jpg.95780a1b263844b366433d09c94de56a.jpgSame Day Post-OPIMG_4482.thumb.jpg.32bf99e26b3f98e6cac2baca1e36c04b.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive replies everyone. I will keep this updated monthly or so. This community was immensely valuable to giving me the confidence, I am happy it's my turn to return the favor. I'll check in occasionally for questions. 

Best of luck! I think it'll turn out great!

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

How much did she charge you per graft I heard is about $10/graft. Do you think she might be able to do monthly payments? I am thinking to do it with her, but seems she is super expensive. 

Hi all. Day 8 here. Overall recovery has been pretty smooth. I went to Dr. Nadimi's for 3 follow-ups as I am local. They have been great. 

This picture was taken this evening. Seems to be getting pretty dry. On my check-up Dr. Nadimi yesterday she said flakiness is to be expected and I have been letting shampoo soak on the grafts for 5 minutes in the shower per her recommendation. 

Would love some input / reassurance. It's funny now that I am in the drivers on the healing process, my nerves have kicked in quite a bit more than I expected. Thank you all in advance. 

IMG_4540.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Look’s fantastic, your outcome will be life changing! Im a Nadimi patient and my entire outlook on life has changed with the confidence my new hair has given me! No more bad hair days:)

• Like 1