RE: Hair coming out after surgery

Hope other member or anyone can chim in 

it’s been 8 months since my transplant but I’m now loosing Hair at rapid speed like I’ve never seen before ..

I have attached a pic of how much I’m loosing everyday and I’m wondering if any members could help me understand why maybe. 

Lifestyle? 

I currently started a custody trial it’s been very stressful is stress causing this much lose ? 

smoking? 
Because of stress I started smoking and chewing Nicotine ( yeh I know stupid ) but I’m stressed ? 

Gym Supplimments ?
I take C4 pre workout ..

lack of sleep ? 

or what I’m putting in my hair ? 
I use some pretty Good shampoo

-Revita and Alpecin Caffeine shampoo 

I’ll add the pics below but I’m starting to question maybe the it’s this I put in my hair 

texture dust ? 

any thoughts or advice would be helpful 
I was pretty happy with my transplant but after 8 month I’m getting a half handful of hair full out daily .. 

thanks to all members that chim in 

I also take Oral Minox / Fin and Biotine 

7FE151CE-E182-41A9-91E8-288A1E0B7B07.jpeg

• Moderators

Cut out the C4. It worsens your stress along with some other potential bad side effects. Without the extra stress the C4 is causing then you won't need to smoke either.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.