Anyone here have 3 FUT transplant's?

I was wondering If anyone here had 3 FUT transplant's, I have a 3rd surgery scheduled. The FUT doesn't really impact my existing hair I mean isn't even slightly impacting it. I dont really wanna have FUE and have my entire hair structure compromised & generally thinned out with this procedure on my 3rd surgery (the surgeon recomended FUE). 

• Moderators

I had more than 20, but they were all small ones.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

12 hours ago, Britanium said:

Have you lost count 😜 I drew the line at 2, despite the offer of a 3rd... 

yeah, the last one was 2015 I think. First one was 2006ish. Just wanted to get where I wanted to be. Almost 10 years since the last one and I’m pretty happy still 

So it would appear there is no reason why I can't have 3 of them? The surgeon seemed to think the harvested grafts would "drop" significantly. But i have no issue's with a tight scalp in fact after my second I had no pain with my scalp being tight. After the first one I certainly had a tight scalp feeling but it dissappered after a month or 2.