Best surgeons in turkey getting involved in surgery

Hello guys ,I’m new to the community

i m a case Norwood 2/3 and 55 years old ,I’m looking for help ,advice 

I’ve talked to many clinics in turkey but it’s too confusing ,I don’t want to take risks ,I know going to what they call hair mills can end up very well in most of the cases, 

but it’s a coin in the air 

and I don’t want to wait fir months. for Pekinner for example

what about doctors keser and bicer ? Are they really trustworthy in terms of natural work ?  I need new hairline and also my hair is thin in the middle ,some doctors want to put more hair among my thin hair .,,some others told me not to touch that area  as existing hair  might be damaged 

I d appreciate some advice . thanks a lot I ll show you my pics

IMG_0305.jpeg

IMG_0306.jpeg

Edited by Gustavo

Going to hairmills will end up really bad in most of the cases so avoid them. With your hair i would do the temples and add more density to the hairline and leave the midscalp as it is. Implanting hairs to the midscalp with your kind of hairloss might cause some permanent schockloss to your native hair, you dont need that.

In turkey doctors worth considering are Pekiner, Keser, Turan and Gur from fuecapilar and dr Bicer. But why are you only focusing on turkey?

Also medical therapy with finasteride will also help you preserve your hair and strengthen your donor.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replay dude 

Turkey because in Argentina (I live here) there s no reputated surgeons and  turkey sounds cheaper and good place ( I found a date with Keser ,but long ahead 4 month)

what about Vera clinic or another in Istanbul?

17 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Turkey because in Argentina (I live here) there s no reputated surgeons and  turkey sounds cheaper and good place ( I found a date with Keser ,but long ahead 4 month)

Vera clinic is a hairmill, you will find many cases online with depleted donor areas and bad, REALLY BAD growth. Avoid them.

In Istanbul you can also look at Demistroy but i havent followed much of his work. Another good option is dr. Maras at HDC in cyprus. He is reccomended here in this forum and he is definitely worth considering for your case.

• Valued Contributor

It is unfortunate to inform you that your approach to finding a good surgeon is wrong. It is not wise to look for a surgeon based on their location, because it will eliminate all other good options you have available to you. As there are good doctors in Turkey, and even in other parts of the world, it makes sense to look for a good surgeon regardless of your location preferences, which gives you a wide range of options.

The most important part of the whole process is your surgeon and you are doing yourself no good by limiting your choices for that.

Consider prioritizing the quality of the surgeon over location preferences to access a wider range of expertise.

I hope this helps you..Best of luck.

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

3 hours ago, Gustavo said:

have you checked out bogota hairlines or dr.pittella in brazil?  they are way better then veraclinic

there as good as turkish surgeons and closer to argentina

also i saw a few posts on reddit regarding fundacion.capilar from argentinia which doesnt look bad but i dont know how legit they are

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gustavo said:

Hello guys ,I’m new to the community

i m a case Norwood 2/3 and 55 years old ,I’m looking for help ,advice 

I’ve talked to many clinics in turkey but it’s too confusing ,I don’t want to take risks ,I know going to what they call hair mills can end up very well in most of the cases, 

but it’s a coin in the air 

and I don’t want to wait fir months. for Pekinner for example

what about doctors keser and bicer ? Are they really trustworthy in terms of natural work ?  I need new hairline and also my hair is thin in the middle ,some doctors want to put more hair among my thin hair .,,some others told me not to touch that area  as existing hair  might be damaged 

I d appreciate some advice . thanks a lot I ll show you my pics

IMG_0305.jpeg

IMG_0306.jpeg

Dr Pekiner is the best one in Turkey. The other too that you mentioned Bicer and Keser are also very good doctors.
Other good options that you could consider in Turkey and they have doctor involvement in all of their hair transplants and they provide natural results are Gur, Turan, Bekir, Yaman, Demirsoy and HLC.
So in general theres many options to consider depending on your budget.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Gustavo said:

If you’re not willing to wait just a few months to see a good surgeon then you’re a disaster waiting to happen. 

No good clinic will be able to book you in at short notice. The surgery will last you a lifetime. Don’t blunder your way into a bad clinic because you were too impatient to wait a few months or even a year to see the right doctor. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BaldGuy said:

Dr Pekiner is the best one in Turkey. The other too that you mentioned Bicer and Keser are also very good doctors.
Other good options that you could consider in Turkey and they have doctor involvement in all of their hair transplants and they provide natural results are Gur, Turan, Bekir, Yaman, Demirsoy and HLC.
So in general theres many options to consider depending on your budget.

I would not recommend Yaman or HLC to anyone.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs-down 1

11 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Thats your opinion. I would highly recommend both of these options, since most of their results are great ones.

Edited by BaldGuy

11 hours ago, jjalay said:
10 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

It is unfortunate to inform you that your approach to finding a good surgeon is wrong. It is not wise to look for a surgeon based on their location, because it will eliminate all other good options you have available to you. As there are good doctors in Turkey, and even in other parts of the world, it makes sense to look for a good surgeon regardless of your location preferences, which gives you a wide range of options.

The most important part of the whole process is your surgeon and you are doing yourself no good by limiting your choices for that.

Consider prioritizing the quality of the surgeon over location preferences to access a wider range of expertise.

Thanks  for your answer

10 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Yes ,it’s helpful your comment ,thanks a lot

Thanks for contributing and helping in my research 

I think I will be picking Keser ,he is expensive ( 8000 dollars 2000 graphs) but sounds like a safe jump ,the thing is he is only doing my hairline and he is slow ,he takes three days for 2000 graphs

‘And he reckons that  touching the front area     (, I'm showing in black in the picture).  can damage existing hair ,but I’m wondering whether what’ he will add up in empty areas ( about 45 units  per square centimeter ) won ‘t look denser than the  black marked area  

thanks in advance for solving doubts 

image.jpg

19 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Thanks for contributing and helping in my research 

I think I will be picking Keser ,he is expensive ( 8000 dollars 2000 graphs) but sounds like a safe jump ,the thing is he is only doing my hairline and he is slow ,he takes three days for 2000 graphs

‘And he reckons that  touching the front area     (, I'm showing in black in the picture).  can damage existing hair ,but I’m wondering whether what’ he will add up in empty areas ( about 45 units  per square centimeter ) won ‘t look denser than the  black marked area  

thanks in advance for solving doubts 

image.jpg

Actually if the temples are filled and density in the frontal hairline is added by leaving your hair longer you will be able to camouflage your midscalp even better and it wont stand out, i mean with the proper length of the hairs this will improve the look of your hairs also in the midscalp.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, duchaine said:

Sedation is very risky but hlc has an anesthesiologist, so don’t worry.

except you are allergic to lidocaine, topical anesthesia is a walk in the park

On 1/14/2024 at 9:22 AM, jjalay said:

Why not HLC? Any bad experience that you know about them? I’m booked with them in two months

On 1/14/2024 at 7:02 AM, mr_peanutbutter said:

have you checked out bogota hairlines or dr.pittella in brazil?  they are way better then veraclinic

there as good as turkish surgeons and closer to argentina

also i saw a few posts on reddit regarding fundacion.capilar from argentinia which doesnt look bad but i dont know how legit they are

Bro I’m reaching you again for your expertise 

I sort of followed your advice ,I don’t need to go to turkey

leal in Brazil is impossible for his price ,about 18000 dolares but I read and saw good work about Clínica Wells in sao Paolo Brazil where doctor well himself and doctora Maira Merlotto  both lead surgeries 

anything about her that you know?

thanks again

Why not HLC? Any bad experience that you know about them? I’m booked with them in two months

Just some examples with the first case being a horror story. If you do some research you will find more cases like this. If you ask my opinion i would never choose a clinic where you dont know who is going to operate on you and the majority of the money you are paying are not going to the doctor who will operate on you. Do you research and then make a decision about a doctor, not a clinic.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bro I’m reaching you again for your expertise 

I sort of followed your advice ,I don’t need to go to turkey

leal in Brazil is impossible for his price ,about 18000 dolares but I read and saw good work about Clínica Wells in sao Paolo Brazil where doctor well himself and doctora Maira Merlotto  both lead surgeries 

anything about her that you know?

thanks again

Keser in turkey is a really good option for your case but dont limit yourself with location. Other good options for your case are for example dr Laorwong in Thailand, dr Bisanga in Belgium or dr Maras in cyprus. They are relatively affordable and they are all recommended in this forum. Once again do your research about doctors not clinics before making your decision.

No bro ,I’ve never took anything ,that’s what I think transplant will suit me good , I don’t see myself losing much more hair in the next decades if it hasn’t happened till now

2 hours ago, Gustavo said:

No bro ,I’ve never took anything ,that’s what I think transplant will suit me good , I don’t see myself losing much more hair in the next decades if it hasn’t happened till now

You never know. Do you want to try medication first like 12 month and see your progress before you do surgery?

I am agreeing with Keser’s assessment. He is a really good doctor that gives good results. Perkiner are also another good doctor and waiting 4 month is nothing compare to how seriously a surgery is. 

Hello,

I am 4 months after the HT in Turkey with Dr. Ahmed Altan from aestepool ( I had 4500 grafts HT ). Many people in my country fly to them for treatment. There are a lot of good reports of treatments with them on the Polish forum.