Progress on my exosomes mesotherapy at home : 2 injections (1 month progress) - Nothing extraordinary for the moment :-p

arthurSam

Posted (edited)

(You can go here to look at research I've done on Exosomes)

A few words about my story: my transplant and my drug treatments

Following my 6500 FUT hair transplant without shaving (which is equivalent in term of hairs to a 3000 FUE grafts - my choice fell on FUT because it is this type of graft that makes it possible to maximize the grafts and to have the most dense and solid grafts and especially the doctor could do it for me without shaving!) more than a year ago made by Paul Benet (see here the photos with the nickname EricLaurent - my special transplant account), I am interested in treatments to fight against the progression of my baldness.

As I still had some primitive losses following my transplant (a transplant does not stop alopecia from evolving!) , I started by taking 0.025% finasteride topically, 3 times a week (in addition to the 5% minoxidil that I have been taking for several decades). This allowed me to stop my fall but I had to stop the treatment due to the appearance of side effects: testicular pain, prostate pain, frequent urination...

So I then tested several drugs topically, including dutasteride based on a siliconized liposomal gel such as Xyon, which I bought at the Parati pharmacy (the constitution of Parati gel is the same as that of Xyon). Since this formulation was normally supposed to not penetrate the bloodstream but only into the follicles, I was quite confident... but unfortunately, again, I had side effects quite quickly and had to stop my treatment.

So I then started a topical treatment {Fluridil + CosmRNA} in June 2023, about 1 year after my transplant (8 months as of the day I am writing these lines) to fight against the action of DHT, and of course while still being on 5% topical minoxidil. This treatment stopped my hair loss and I no longer have any primitives that fall in the shower anymore!

It is extremely positive! In addition, It seems that since taking {CosmRNA + Fluridil} small hairs are starting to appear (see my post here and here and here) ... So now I hope to fortify them with ASCE+ HRLV exosomes from ExocoBio.

So I'm going into exosomes hoping to gain a bit more density. I no longer have hair that falls out and so it seems that my baldness has stabilized at the moment with my treatment.

Photos of progression under exosomes

== 2 injections (1 month progress) ==

For the photos above, I have to leave my hair a bit wet otherwise you can't see through. So I take two types of photos:

• Just after applying the exosomes: the hair is soaked by the product
  • The next day, after the shampoo: towel-dried hair but still wet

Top view, just after exosome treatment:

22_12_2023_haut_after_exosomes.thumb.jpg.4dc5ba87324d815ed287d5293a2289d6.jpg      05_01_2024_haut_after_exosomes.thumb.jpg.d15ca5ef622a7714412dbd40e7ba0aa0.jpg

View from above, after the shampoo and towel-dried but still wet hair:

23_12_2023_haut_after_sechage.thumb.jpg.17a6b529e518e8599153c72d26d02035.jpg      06_01_2024_haut_after_sechage.thumb.jpg.81d58bf87031e3ea2c27c03cb0af0850.jpg

Photos on both sides and in the middle of the scalp trying to take at about the same places each time but it's not very easy ... :

CheveuxSecs1injection.png.869d9bd4db66a44c6f185fec364a239f.png

CheveuxSecs2injections.png.4bf8a50229ee74b36e41d041c6b35a37.png

Zoom_2injections.thumb.jpg.9e1a503bb8702c1e1b0b799f15bc5f91.jpg

Golf_1injection.thumb.jpg.48ed712e00b3b4ec93cc33c9be0ce647.jpg   Golf_2injections.thumb.jpg.5141e3f0cb21dbf8b1a91a2bcc09f3f4.jpg

🎈I wish you all a very Happy New Year! 🎈

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

are you injecting these exosomes yourself or is this from a clinic? and are you USA based, Europe or elsewhere? What are the cost of exosomes? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 12345 said:

are you injecting these exosomes yourself or is this from a clinic? and are you USA based, Europe or elsewhere? What are the cost of exosomes? 

I am injecting by myself with a meso gun and 1mm multineedles. The protocol I follow is explained here : https://suiviexo.000webhostapp.com/index-en.html#ancre3

dermapen(1).png.1ea7efce3e7a86005fa21e6d495af55d.pngMultiNeedles(1).jpg.647d4e90bfc697ad59cd1dadf223b44d.jpg

I think I will go next to 1.5mm because even if it hurt a little for few hours after treatment, I have no redness in my skin... So I hesitate to try 1.5mm next time... but ExoCoBio recommand to go no more than 1mm.

I live in France and I bought product in Luxembourg (at an official representative of ExoCobio who make me a good price : 700EUR included taxes for 5 bottles while everywhere it's about 180EUR for 1 bottle...)

Protocol is 1x/2-weeks for 5 first bottles and after 1 bottle every 3-months. But I hesitate to do 1 bottle every month after my first 5 bottles, and after that go to 1 bottle every 3 months.

It is the protocol used by a clinic is Switzerland (see section on exocobio here : https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/category/exosomes/) :

Dr. Sophie Menkes (Switzerland) told me that she uses the rose stem-cell derived exosomes from ExoCoBio for hair rejuvenation with great results (since human-derived is not allowed in Europe). Per Dr. Menkes, she treats patients in five sessions (after microneedling at 0.5 mm), with each session being two weeks apart. Thereafter, you need one session every three months, or else the hair starts to fall out. Cosmetic use (but without injections) is allowed in Europe, including after a laser treatment.

I want to see how things evolve and report back afterwards!

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

Great I hope it will work for us 🙂

Do you use another AR than finasteride or duta for fighting DHT like Fluridil or other ? 

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

I tried liposomal fin and duta, unfortunately it gives me sides even with low dose so 5ar inhibitors are no go for me. Even minoxidil gives me mood sides. I did 3 prp session without any positive effect.

Recently I started CB 5% from Anagenica, that is my new anti DHT which seems it doesn't give me any sides but I am not sure how effective it is. I am also preparing home made solution from cloves, mellisa, rosemary (I make tea and apply it twice per day with spray) + lot of scalp massages + red light. I will also include exosomes. That is my plan for now.

Edited by just_me

Ok, fina & duta liposomal gel from parati gives me sides also like other topicals so I switched to Fluridil & cosme. Topical Minox is OK for me (but I go sides even with 0.5mg of oral minox...)

I think it's important to have a anti-AR in addition to exosomes because in this video Dr nigo DE FELIPE Y GARATE say he use AR in addition to his exosome therapy :

But even if in this video below he says exosomes are very effective without AR, I am sure it will be less beneficial (see at 14min) :

Wait and see !

Good luck 🙂

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

Thanks, I just did some search about Fluridil and it seems promising addition for those who get sides from fin,dut or even ru. May I ask you where you buy it? You can send me this info also to dm.

Good luck to you too!

I bought fluridil here : https://eucapil-shop.eu/product_info.php?products_id=1&language=en

I also have two or three pieces of advice to give you...

The exosomes are freeze-dried so that they can be stored for a long time between 3°C and 7°C in the refrigerator without being damaged. Before using them, they must therefore be mixed with 3-5ml of physiological fluid.

It is therefore necessary to take 3-5ml of physiological fluid with a syringe using a needle and then transfer it into the bottle of exosomes and then shake to mix well.

Then it will be necessary to take these exosomes again from the bottle to inject them with the multi-needles.

The thing is that you need a needle long enough to collect them because otherwise the needle will not go to the bottom of the bottle of exosomes.

For example, in the photo below, we see the needles that were delivered with my 5ml syringes but they are too small, and I therefore had to buy longer ones (the ones on the right).

Sanstitre1.thumb.jpg.cd5134987210d94c60a7c3980385aa28.jpg

You have to pay attention to this little detail which can complicate life...!

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

1,5 months ...

progress_dessussec_3injections.thumb.jpg.bd2e86d47aef737ef4c3dd716e7951dd.jpg

progress_decote_3injections.thumb.jpg.0f4111f07fb2fe08ad6cefd2b65a0bd7.jpg

progress_dessus_3injections.thumb.jpg.421957f8eef813b0a76540884abe74d8.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

Hi everyone, I invite you to pay attention to this character, he had several duplicate accounts which responded to each other, The admin Melvin banned one, but be careful because on the FR forum this person has been banned several times times for false testimony and 4/5 different accounts, he had even affirmed that duplicate accounts were authorized on the US forums, but to believe that no, his second account Eric&Laurent was banned, I invite you to go see this conversation:

The admin who PM me telling me that he has indeed banned are counting double:

image.thumb.png.32df6397b505c1c108beb65ffdc8c9e1.png

you will you realize what this character is, be wary of him.

Strength and vitality in our hair, friends, let's stay lucid!

Great week to you all :)

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Finno said:

Hi everyone, I invite you to pay attention to this character, he had several duplicate accounts which responded to each other, The admin Melvin banned one, but be careful because on the FR forum this person has been banned several times times for false testimony and 4/5 different accounts, he had even affirmed that duplicate accounts were authorized on the US forums, but to believe that no, his second account Eric&Laurent was banned, I invite you to go see this conversation:

The admin who PM me telling me that he has indeed banned are counting double:

image.thumb.png.32df6397b505c1c108beb65ffdc8c9e1.png

you will you realize what this character is, be wary of him.

Strength and vitality in our hair, friends, let's stay lucid!

Great week to you all :)

Finno,

I have spoken to the @arthurSam I believe he is genuine. I don't know why you are continually harassing him here. You have made multiple posts about him. There is no need to keep making these posts. People can draw their own conclusions. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin for your help.

This person has psychological problems and has been harassing me for several months. I have already explained what happened on my blog and on this forum. I was forced to write a blog because this person is polluting the messages I post.

On the French forum, this person harasses and insults everyone who uses CosmeRNA and who says good things about it (yet they just say that their hair loss has stopped and that they are happy, they don't even say that they have regrowth...). 

Same things when I talk about exosomes, he insult and harasse me saying I am trying to force people to buy it to make money.

He also creates fake accounts to pretend to be me on the French forum and make everyone believe that I'm trying to manipulate people to sell them drugs etc...

The administrator of the French forum never comes and is not too aware of what is happening there and so he managed to manipulate him by making him believe that I sell medicines and that I force people to do DNA tests, buy CosmeRNA or Fluridil or gel from the Parati pharmacy or Xyon, that my photos are stolen and come from other forums, etc ...

He even posted fake messages with my photos on Reddit to discredit me.

He also creates fake accounts to pretend to be me on the French forum and make everyone believe that I'm trying to manipulate people to sell them drugs, make them believe that I'm saying bad things about others, etc.

My only mistake was to use two accounts: one to talk about my hair transplant and another to talk about my medications. I did this because the doctor I saw to do my transplant is very controversial in the French forum because he does FUT and on the French forum, as soon as you mention his name and the FUT method, everyone makes fun of you. ...But being harassed and denigrated to this extent for this is over the top and I don't deserve this.

His method is well-established: he harasses me on the forum and makes sure to get me banned so that I can't defend myself. I am therefore forced to create a new account to be able to reestablish the truth about myself, and he uses this excuse to make it appear that I am deliberately creating new accounts to sell medicines.

But I am someone who values his honor very much and I will always defend my honor, even if I am obliged to recreate accounts to express myself because I am not given the opportunity to do so.

I have never instigated problems or insulted anyone. I just tried to defend my honor.

And now he is doing same thing for the needles : I just wanted to warn people to buy the right needles with the right syringes if they buy them in a pack because I made the mistake of taking a pack with the wrong needles which are too short... on the contrary it's is to prevent people from wasting their money! but once again this is an example of his manipulations: he tries to make everyone believe by distorting everything I say to make them believe that I want to make money off their backs...

Thanks again Melvin for your help ! I hope he will no longer pollute my messages by telling and inventing new lies about me again and again...

Edited by arthurSam

ASCE+ HRLV

@Melvin- Admin

Hi Melvin, yes it is very authentic but with lots of multi accounts, on the FR forum before it was banned it had more than 4 accounts (Arthursam/Eric&Laurent/Morty/GuillaumTheWarrior/AntoineY with different IP) or it is responded simultaneously (he admitted at the end) to promote cosmeRNA in particular, moreover we find quite a few of these photos on different Reddit posts talking about exosomes and using before and after without mentioning the transplant he had, I just just to warn you that this person is quite perverse, he was promoting DNA tests from a doctor in Paris and quite a few people have been fooled by this guy. I invite you to go and see on our FR forum, I don't do advertising, I just come as a colleague because when you suffer from baldness the mind really takes a hit and this person has lied to a lot of people, and disappointed a lot of them, so I just came to warn you, I know that you do a monster job melvin and I thank you, I will no longer comment on these posts, but I just invite you to keep an eye on it.

For our part, this person would no longer set foot on our forum.

I sincerely hope that you will find peace Arthursam and that above all before lying to others you stop lying to yourself.

There you go, have a nice day everyone :)

And generally malicious people play on emotions as is the case in his post cited above, there is no just manipulation of the facts, we confronted him on the forum about the fact that he uses several accounts and he answered himself between the effectiveness of cosmeRNA, at the beginning he said no at all there is nothing, while at the end he admitted later, I invite you to go and see this link, feel free to translate..

Look, when we confronted him about the fact that Eric and Laurent were second accounts he sent me this pm:

image.png.ea6260ab774f9842f4eabfedc5df3422.png

he tells me, "I already replied, this guy is not me, topic closed, I'm not going to pollute the forum for that"

You realize? he responded with Arthursam on the positive effects of cosmeRNA in the dedicated subject! and when we confronted them he said no!

So once he was cornered he said: "ArthutSam2 and EricLaurent were banned because I had a special transplant account (EricLaurent) and a special medication account (ArthurSam2). That's what I been doing this for a long time on international forums and it is authorized by their charter. I did not know that it was prohibited here."

With his other account Morty

image.thumb.png.c40853f8c31e4a886a15e1ba84a9b25e.png

While on your forum it is prohibited and the proof you had to ban his second account Eric&Laurent, and he claimed that it was authorized elsewhere, in short it is only lies, lies upon lies.

So don't be fooled by this, be careful

In no case was the administrator manipulated, he just saw the facts A+B, it's full of little lies that come together to reflect the bad person he is, be careful.

Melvin your forum is incredible, and you fight to keep it authentic and reliable, I just come to warn you because lying to people about this complex that is hair loss is very disingenuous and it doesn't have that place on the forums.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Finno said:

@Melvin- Admin

Hi Melvin, yes it is very authentic but with lots of multi accounts, on the FR forum before it was banned it had more than 4 accounts (Arthursam/Eric&Laurent/Morty/GuillaumTheWarrior/AntoineY with different IP) or it is responded simultaneously (he admitted at the end) to promote cosmeRNA in particular, moreover we find quite a few of these photos on different Reddit posts talking about exosomes and using before and after without mentioning the transplant he had, I just just to warn you that this person is quite perverse, he was promoting DNA tests from a doctor in Paris and quite a few people have been fooled by this guy. I invite you to go and see on our FR forum, I don't do advertising, I just come as a colleague because when you suffer from baldness the mind really takes a hit and this person has lied to a lot of people, and disappointed a lot of them, so I just came to warn you, I know that you do a monster job melvin and I thank you, I will no longer comment on these posts, but I just invite you to keep an eye on it.

For our part, this person would no longer set foot on our forum.

I sincerely hope that you will find peace Arthursam and that above all before lying to others you stop lying to yourself.

There you go, have a nice day everyone :)

I haven’t found any evidence of other accounts. He’s already admitted to the other account and I have banned that account. At this point, we have made our decision. Please accept our decision. You can join our community and if you disagree with him, feel free to share your opinions freely. But this is harassment, that isn’t allowed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

The rest is here (at 2 months - 4 injections) : 

ASCE+ HRLV