Crown surgery post care

Posted (edited)

Hey all..

Thinking of going to Eugenix for my second (final?) sitting for my crown. Had a couple of questions from fellow travelers who dealt with something similar. So im thinking of going in, doing the surgery and flying out 3 days later. 

1. How do you sleep so that the grfts in the crown dont get tinkered with?

2. any tips you recommend?

3. anything else I should look out for besides the usual stuff?

TIA!

Edited by BaldingEagle1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• Administrators

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Great video by Melvin. Thats exactly whats i tell my patients to do for first few night after HT. Two additional points I'd like to add. If you are only having work in the hairline/frontal area then you can rest head on pillow without airplane pillow. (Still use pad) Also, for those of you who are crazy sleepers and roll around a lot all night you can try to use pillows, books, shoes or just something placed along both sides of your body. So when sleeping if you try to roll over to side or stomach these items will remind you not to do that.