Happy New Year - How Can We Improve

• Administrators
3 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

my assumption: the average users only uses a certain amount of subforums and ignores the rests. hence topics posted on these little used subforums will get unnoticed. these topics get lost

hence at one point too many subforums can be actually harmful to the discussion and overall „forum experience“

Someone earlier suggested we have more, like Norwood 2-3 categories, repair, etc. You’re saying less is better. Do you mean we should maybe replace some of the less popular subs instead?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Someone earlier suggested we have more, like Norwood 2-3 categories, repair, etc. You’re saying less is better. Do you mean we should maybe replace some of the less popular subs instead?

i dont know if thats possible but there is this „sort by“ button on every subforum - maybe if you could choose the option „sort by norwood level“ you could limit the amount of subforums yet sort by norwood level ^^ ofc i dont know if thats technically even possible

also i was more thinking of maybe putting „hairloss drugs“, „future medical treatment“ and „herbal hairloss remedies“ together or maybe abolish the extra fue forum

but im just brainstorming, like u said, some maybe see it differently

Posted (edited)
On 1/1/2024 at 10:27 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

Happy New Year, 

Each year I like to start off with asking all of you all, the ways we can improve and make our community better. Any feedback, criticisms, and overall input is welcomed. 

Last year, after hearing all the input, we decided to consolidate the surgeon review and patient experience section into one “hair transplant reviews” section. I think it was a great community idea that has made navigating our community easier for members and visitors. 

So please share your thoughts and feedback 🙏

I’d personally love to see more female case studies. I’ve seen quite a few on Reddit but none on here.

Edited by airporteffect
  • Like 1