PANINE, MD | Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic | 2,500 Graft FUE Hair Transplant Results at 7 Months Post-Op

This 38-year-old had a previous strip procedure by another surgeon 13 years ago and was looking to augment his hairline and add more density into the frontal ½ of his head. After examining his present hair loss and donor area I determined that I would be able to harvest 2,500 grafts safely, which would allow me to augment his hairline and go approximately 8cm back from his hairline with densification.

The patient’s goal was well suited to his needs and therefore I planned the surgery accordingly. I was able to augment his hairline and add density to the frontal ½ of his head. There was a combination of 1, 2 and 3 hair follicular units. All the singles were placed into his hairline. Attached are his pre-op, day of surgery and 7-month post-op pictures. The patient is extremely happy with his results and his results will continue to improve over the next 6 months.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Slide11.JPG

Slide12.JPG

Slide13.JPG

Slide14.JPG

Slide15.JPG

Slide16.JPG

Slide17.JPG

Slide18.JPG

• Like 2

• Administrators

Excellent 🙌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great, Dr. Panine!

• Like 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella