Resul Yaman - 4550 Grafts, Sep18/2023

Right, it's just that everyone (including Dr. Yaman) set the expectation that I would have full coverage in the front. I'm growing things out as I can but the fact there is still not full coverage in the front kind of ( especially in the middle ) is very concerning to me at 7 months. I recognize there is still some time left for things to change and that I am probably a slow grower, but i am not coming from a place where I was completely gone ( though maybe 75% gone) and everyone I consulted with told me in general 5000-6000 grafts for full coverage. If I can't even cover the front with 4500 , my donor can only really handle one more procedure per Dr. Yaman, so ..that would be very concerning to me as I was expecting one more procedure possibly for the crown, but if I need 3, i'm done.

There is some time to go, trust the process, etc, but month after month goes by and there are still giant gaps in the front of the hairline that are concerning..

11 hours ago, Stewie said:

This is actually looking really good and all seems to be growing, I think you are taking this all the wrong way, I have over twice as many grafts as you and suffer from all the same things you are talking about, its see thru and unless longer and heavily layered then the illusion is not there properly. I think even the best of the best HT on here if messed up I the way you have done your hair would look exactly the same. But in doing that you can actually see all of the new hairs all over, 4.5k across your whole scalp is not a lot in the grand scheme to have great density, but in what you have had IMO is looking good and growing well :)

I had HT one month later in October and see the same issues with density as xXFOLICILEDOMINIONXx. So far I found a lot of videos/pictures of men with similar amount of transplanted grafts (~4500) after 6-7 months and they have perfect effect for me, I mean I would be happy to have such effects after entire healing period (~18 months). Unfortunately, my hair look similar to xXFOLICILEDOMINIONXx, bad density, lot of empty spaces and I don't believe that somehow magically there will appear strong and thick hair. My question is: does it possible to expect fully/partially refund of money instead of using guarantee and having free HT if +10% of grafts will fall out. In my opinion I lost at least 40% (could be more I'm not an expert) of grafts and honestly I wouldn't like to go for next HT there. I'm disappointed of current results, feel that donor area is wasted (around 2000 grafts are not re-growth), so I don't want to risk next waste of donor. This is very frustrating that I see in the mirror/photos that the only difference between before and after HT is partially covered receding front hairline. Also, I have a big claims to myself that I decided to read all that kind of forums and groups. I found there a lot of advises to not go to hair mill clinics, because I will regret over harvested donor, but now even if it's not over harvested there are a lot of grafts wasted. And it turns out in lot of them (Clinicana, etc) people have pretty good effects - at least in recipient area. Honestly, in current situation I'd rather to have over harvested donor and fully cover recipient area instead of having maximum half of expected effect and wasted a lot of grafts from donor. I would shave donor for '0' or '1' and make micro pigmentation, then I would have good looking hair.

22 minutes ago, Ajamilo said:

Can you make your own thread @Piotr94

@Melvin- Admin should this be the standard for a recommended doctor? This happening to often to just let it slip away 

I will consider making own thread in the future. Actually, I just wanted to ask one question (with high-level detailed explanaition of the problem), but I was asked to add some photos and I did that. Sorry for making confusion.

Just one more thing related to @Melvin- Admin post, left picture is not mine, I just joined to the thread. So, there are two different people. All my photos are few posts above. However, if I incorrectly understood your post, then ingore that.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Piotr94 said:

I will consider making own thread in the future. Actually, I just wanted to ask one question (with high-level detailed explanaition of the problem), but I was asked to add some photos and I did that. Sorry for making confusion.

Just one more thing related to @Melvin- Admin post, left picture is not mine, I just joined to the thread. So, there are two different people. All my photos are few posts above. However, if I incorrectly understood your post, then ingore that.

Please do not post photos of individuals that are not you. Please create a separate thread. Im removing all of the posts from this patient’s thread. Please create your own thread using your own photos.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.