Does anyone know if Dr.Patrick Mwamba has any other beard transplant jobs? Also about Ximena Vila?

• Administrators

You can search @Dr. Patrick Mwamba posts here, and search his name in our search section.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

You can search @Dr. Patrick Mwamba posts here, and search his name in our search section.

Yes, I already searched and actually found only one result of a beard. You've been on this forum for many years and you've come across many of his posts and you've even been in 2 interviews with him (correct me if I'm wrong?) so what do you think? Do you know anyone who has done better beard transplants than his own (there are HLC, Vila, Freduni...)

Edited by Moshico18

On 12/19/2023 at 8:41 PM, Moshico18 said:

I'm on the left and what I want like the right side is a famous guy from Israel

CYMERA_20231219_203849.jpg

Yes I tried for 3 years but it didn't improve it to the level I'm looking for

Yes there is an improvement and it's better than nothing but there are still the areas that bother me and I can't find a way to improve it

CYMERA_20231222_214931.jpg

CYMERA_20231222_215637.jpg