Eugenix (Dr. Priyadarshini Das & Dr. Somesh Janoria) - 5618 grafts

rochish

Hello everyone,

I recently underwent a hair transplant at Eugenix and it is my turn to share the results with the community from which I have benefited so much. 

I went to Eugenix in their Gurgaon clinic for the HT, which was conducted on 7-9 December 2023.  I opted for their exclusive package led by Dr. Somesh Janoria. However, I was offered the option of having the planning and designing, positioning of hairline, creation of slits in crucial hairline areas by Dr. Priyadarshini Das, and I gladly took that offer.  In total, they extracted (and implanted) 5618 grafts from my scalp and beard. 

As has been well documented on this forum, the customer service at Eugenix is world class and I was super impressed with the care and concern they demonstrated. Both Dr. Das and Dr. Janoria were very friendly and down-to-earth, and they went out of the way to ensure that I was comfortable before, during, and after the surgery.

If you have any questions about my experience, please let me know.

The pictures before and after the surgery are given below. Any comments are welcome. 

1.JPG

3.JPG

7.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

16.JPG

19.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

20.JPG

4.JPG

Edited by rochish
  • Like 2

Looks like you hit a homerun brother! Great decision having Dr Das complete the designing and slits. It will have an incredibly natural look to it when all is said and done. Waiting game is the toughest part but you'll get there.

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rochish said:

Hello everyone,

I recently underwent a hair transplant at Eugenix and it is my turn to share the results with the community from which I have benefited so much. 

I went to Eugenix in their Gurgaon clinic for the HT, which was conducted on 7-9 December 2023.  I opted for their exclusive package led by Dr. Somesh Janoria. However, I was offered the option of having the planning and designing, positioning of hairline, creation of slits in crucial hairline areas by Dr. Priyadarshini Das, and I gladly took that offer.  In total, they extracted (and implanted) 5618 grafts from my scalp and beard. 

As has been well documented on this forum, the customer service at Eugenix is world class and I was super impressed with the care and concern they demonstrated. Both Dr. Das and Dr. Janaria were very friendly and went out of the way to ensure that I was comfortable before, during, and after the surgery.

The pictures before and after the surgery are given below. Any comments are welcome. 

1.JPG

3.JPG

7.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

16.JPG

19.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

20.JPG

4.JPG

Both of them are very knowledgeable surgeons. Work looks absolutely clean. I liked your hairline designing. Who did that ? 

Wishing you all the best👍🏼

Edited by Shadman
  • Like 2

Happy growing. Eugenix is a top clinic with much experience in giving good coverage to higher Norwood cases like yours. I’m sure you will be satisfied with your final result. Keep us updated. Good luck 🤞 🙏🏻 

Edited by Belve
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rochish said:

Hello everyone,

As has been well documented on this forum, the customer service at Eugenix is world class and I was super impressed with the care and concern they demonstrated. Both Dr. Das and Dr. Janaria were very friendly and went out of the way to ensure that I was comfortable before, during, and after the surgery.

1.JPG

3.JPG

7.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

16.JPG

19.JPG

21.JPG

23.JPG

6.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

20.JPG

4.JPG

Another high Norwood case & another fine work by Eugenix. Best wishes, You'll have great result. In your package, what amount did you pay per graft wise ?

37 minutes ago, Haris said:

Another high Norwood case & another fine work by Eugenix. Best wishes, You'll have great result. In your package, what amount did you pay per graft wise ?

Thank you, Harris. I went for the exclusive package, which costs Rs. 120 per graft (+ 18% goods and services tax). However, since I agreed to their media coverage (which effectively gives a discount of 20 percent), the net price to me is Rs. 96 per graft (+ 18% tax).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 9:35 PM, rochish said:

Thank you, Belve and Eugenix. I am looking forward to the results and will gladly share them here. 

Hi @rochish  I was assessed at 5500 grafts and was told that 2 days is enough. I need to fly from the US. Can you give a breakdown of the day 1,2 and 3 . Now I am worried about the 2-day estimate since the docs are flying to a different city on Day 3, and junior docs are available after day 2 if needed

On 12/29/2023 at 2:22 PM, homebound said:

Hi @rochish  I was assessed at 5500 grafts and was told that 2 days is enough. I need to fly from the US. Can you give a breakdown of the day 1,2 and 3 . Now I am worried about the 2-day estimate since the docs are flying to a different city on Day 3, and junior docs are available after day 2 if needed

I too flew from the US, though i visited family and friends and stayed in India for a couple of weeks after the procedure.

I had expected them to begin work on the HT at 8 or 9 am on day 1. However, on day 1, they called me to the clinic at 4:00 pm. That day, they were only able to take pictures, make the headline, and make some slits. I left the clinic at around 9 pm.

On days 2 and 3, I was called to the clinic at 8 am and they worked on my head until around 7 or 8 pm on both days (with some breaks for lunch, etc. in between). I also requested to use the restroom several times during the procedure and they were very flexible with all that.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

On 12/29/2023 at 2:34 PM, MazAB said:

Exceptionally clean work! Congrats! Dr Das is one of the best in the industry, aou should have a great end result. Now, the painful waiting game begins.

Thank you very much, MazAb. I appreciate your comment.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, baldandbankrupt said:

@rochish were you on fin or min or any medication prior to the HT? And are you taking it after the procedure?

I had used topical minoxidil for many years (2003 to 2018), but dropped it about 5 years ago. I had not taken Finasteride prior to the HT.

After the HT, following the recommendations of the doctors at Eugenix, I have started taking Finasteride and a multivitamin tablet containing biotin. After some time,  I also plan to start using topical minoxidil. 

Edited by rochish
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Manik Basha said:

Two top doctors performed surgery right. How was that possible?.Were they both present in the surgery room?

Both of them were in the hospital and would take turns to work on my head. They would also attend to other patients who were undergoing HT in other rooms. At times, neither of them would be in my room, but I would always be attended to by technicians. Hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rochish said:

Both of them were in the hospital and would take turns to work on my head. They would also attend to other patients who were undergoing HT in other rooms. At times, neither of them would be in my room, but I would always be attended to by technicians. Hope that helps.

Similar to me, I mainly had Dr Soumesh and then Dr Arika did the hairline

I am getting my ht done this month. Did  you have your own hairline in mind before visiting the clinic? If so how did you think about it?. And also let me know about anything i should be ready with before visiting the clinic like about hairline, hair volume e.t.c

• Like 1