2nd HT Questions...

Hey all, 

I underwent my first HT in 2019 with Dr Panine and am now considering going for a 2nd. Overall there was improvement but I knew going in that it would require more than one procedure. Anyone else w/ similar hair loss issues have success w/ a 2nd procedure? I'd like to hear your stories.

Thanks,

Wt

13 minutes ago, wtrailer said:

I should also report that hair loss continued as I don't use anything other than topical Rogaine. My focus would only be the hairline and the mid scalp.

Unfortunately you will then continue to lose native hair. Ive continued with a 2nd and third HT, it is progressive.

The result from your 1 hairtransplant was not optimal, if your hair stayed as it was or your hairloss has progressed you will need a lot of grafts to see a significant improvement. How is your donor looking? Can you post some photos?

5 minutes ago, jjalay said:

The result from your 1 hairtransplant was not optimal, if your hair stayed as it was or your hairloss has progressed you will need a lot of grafts to see a significant improvement. How is your donor looking? Can you post some photos?

I was told that the donor area is still good by a different (and highly reputable) surgeon, so I would assume I'm okay there. My focus would again be mid-scalp and hairline to focus on improving the density.

19 minutes ago, manutd4545 said:

the 2nd one was more a case of adding density that the 1st one did not address. Basically the first was not at the standard myself or Feriduni expected.

The quality of your donor looks really good. My hair is much more fine so I won't get results like yours for sure.

Anybody w/ fine hair have any result photos?