Danielle McTyre busted

is it possible for you to please help me understand how I would be able to tell if an image was posted and then removed?  I don't know anyone here. I'm trying to do what I explained and I'm being attacked.  I've been ambivalent and subjective. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, BigMike36 said:

is it possible for you to please help me understand how I would be able to tell if an image was posted and then removed?  I don't know anyone here. I'm trying to do what I explained and I'm being attacked.  I've been ambivalent and subjective. 

Again, what difference does that make. Will a photo change the fact that the defendant was allegedly performing surgeries without a license? It’s clear what you’re trying to do, you’re fooling no one. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

51 minutes ago, BigMike36 said:

No offense but you come off as really suspicious like your trying to defend this clinic that has been permanently disfiguring people your giving off really weird vibes

• Like 1

I was trying to help your organization not post nonvalid information but you seem to want to go ahead and have incorrect information.  Hence why I flagged it a 1 star to get ones attention. It was professional curtesy. A doctor cant be charged with that crime. I was alluding to that to help.  Melvin I have no idea what your issue is or what you are illuding to. My original point was about the court error.  The charges were not entered correct by the city. That is the story I was working on as the cities system has been creating major issues.  A few months ago for a similar error occurred and they let a murder walk.

Then I subjectively made a comment from an observation. Its simple not one person that had surgery from that company has posted an image in 6 years correct? The only person that has you attack, like me. That says enough in itself.  I can't have a subjective opinion based off of an observation? You just told me who cares.  Does it matter who cares, did I ask for your opinion? I asked you to explain if they have been removed how I see that occurrence on my own.  As incase you forgot you indicated I was apparently  supposed to know, did you not? Everything I have commented on was subjective in manner. But thank you for showing me what your blog is. Your attitude is not professional.  Good luck to you. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, BigMike36 said:

I was trying to help your organization not post nonvalid information but you seem to want to go ahead and have incorrect information.  Hence why I flagged it a 1 star to get ones attention. It was professional curtesy. A doctor cant be charged with that crime. I was alluding to that to help.  Melvin I have no idea what your issue is or what you are illuding to. My original point was about the court error.  The charges were not entered correct by the city. That is the story I was working on as the cities system has been creating major issues.  A few months ago for a similar error occurred and they let a murder walk.

Then I subjectively made a comment from an observation. Its simple not one person that had surgery from that company has posted an image in 6 years correct? The only person that has you attack, like me. That says enough in itself.  I can't have a subjective opinion based off of an observation? You just told me who cares.  Does it matter who cares, did I ask for your opinion? I asked you to explain if they have been removed how I see that occurrence on my own.  As incase you forgot you indicated I was apparently  supposed to know, did you not? Everything I have commented on was subjective in manner. But thank you for showing me what your blog is. Your attitude is not professional.  Good luck to you. 

On several posts here you say you think this is funny. I don't know what can possibly be funny about this. You've just come onto this forum less than 2 months ago yet you seem to think you know more than those of us who has been here for years and have known about these people and what they have been doing for several years.

You say it's not possible for a Dr to be charged with performing surgery without a license, but you are wrong. One Dr involved in the clinic I went to (no relation to the McTyres or any of their clinics) who performed 2 hair transplants on me was banned from performing any type of surgery in NY except for hair transplants. If he was found doing any surgery other than hair transplants he could have been charged with performing surgery or surgical procedures without a license to do so. Officially it would probably be labeled as professional misconduct, but basically it would be for him performing surgery without a license that allows him to do so.

I will provide a link in case you think I'm making this up.

https://apps.health.ny.gov/pubdoh/professionals/doctors/conduct/factions/FileDownloadAction.action?finalActionId=3663&fileName=lc148463.pdf&fileSeqNum=1

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, BigMike36 said:

As a “retired lawyer” I’m a bit shocked you misspelled “courtesy and alluding”. I will revert the “unprofessional” statement right back at you. 

Anyone reading can see the obvious connection between you and this clinic. No one joins these discussions, gives a one-star rating to be “objective” btw you said subjective, instead of objective. Posting photos doesn’t change these charges. The only reason you would try and say this would be to discredit their experiences. 

Would posting photos change someone’s medical license status? No. That’s all anyone reading needs to know. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

We should do a McTyre Family Appreciation Thread, where we profile all their clinics and associates. 

Would be great for their businesses! After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity. Right? 🤣😂

Edited by Oxiborick

On 12/18/2023 at 8:17 AM, BeHappy said:

On several posts here you say you think this is funny. I don't know what can possibly be funny about this. You've just come onto this forum less than 2 months ago yet you seem to think you know more than those of us who has been here for years and have known about these people and what they have been doing for several years.

You say it's not possible for a Dr to be charged with performing surgery without a license, but you are wrong. One Dr involved in the clinic I went to (no relation to the McTyres or any of their clinics) who performed 2 hair transplants on me was banned from performing any type of surgery in NY except for hair transplants. If he was found doing any surgery other than hair transplants he could have been charged with performing surgery or surgical procedures without a license to do so. Officially it would probably be labeled as professional misconduct, but basically it would be for him performing surgery without a license that allows him to do so.

I will provide a link in case you think I'm making this up.

https://apps.health.ny.gov/pubdoh/professionals/doctors/conduct/factions/FileDownloadAction.action?finalActionId=3663&fileName=lc148463.pdf&fileSeqNum=1

I’m sorry to hear what happened to you. Thank you for sharing. The court document you sent was very helpful. It can happen you are correct and limitations on a doctors license or public record any violations can be accessed by anyone. In this particular case this doctor has no violations no nothing therefore no restrictions on license. However in your case which I’m very sorry for, that doctor had restrictions due to being incompetent and was not allowed to practice medicine in a clinical setting (good thing). I’m laughing at the cities awful system. How inaccurate it is and how recently they let go a woman that admitted to murdering a person due to technicality in the system. What I can see here is what these two were supposed to be charged for isn’t represented in the actually system. But again we are seeing this occurrence often. Not laughing at anything else but this major glitch. But a doctor without any limitations can’t be charged with this crime in our state and city. I have reached out to the attorney and have not received an answer. I also have made prosecutors office aware of the error. I try to help media and other platforms as often times these mishaps end up negatively effecting anyone who posted information that may not be accurate. I’m sorry that I came off as laughing at the situation as at this point I’m truly dumb founded with coding system. 

On 12/18/2023 at 12:46 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

As a “retired lawyer” I’m a bit shocked you misspelled “courtesy and alluding”. I will revert the “unprofessional” statement right back at you. 

Anyone reading can see the obvious connection between you and this clinic. No one joins these discussions, gives a one-star rating to be “objective” btw you said subjective, instead of objective. Posting photos doesn’t change these charges. The only reason you would try and say this would be to discredit their experiences. 

Would posting photos change someone’s medical license status? No. That’s all anyone reading needs to know. 

You got me. I’m an old man and I can’t see darn thing. I’m a big guy as well my fingers are big plus auto correct and I can’t see I refuse to get readers. Aging is not graceful. Merry Christmas 

• 4 weeks later...