Danielle McTyre busted

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/virginia-beach/couple-indicted-for-allegedly-performing-hair-transplants-in-vb-without-license/

The "Danielle" mentioned here is the daughter of the infamous Chris McTyre, who has many many victims all over the country of his own hair mills, myself included.

It's good to see that some of these hair mill scammer people will be going to prison.

The question remains: will her father ever be stopped?
Edited by Oxiborick
  • Sad 1

• Administrators

Wow 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Michael D said:

Sure is a lot of talk about this. Since 2017? Saying that they are the scam. Maybe the people doing the accusing is nothing more than the scam?

Are you affiliated with them?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Are you affiliated with them?

Did you see this one? Link below.. something is just not adding up. I also find it funny that a doctor got charged with not having license to do a hair transplant. It’s just so weird but this story says a lot

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/virginia-beach/couple-indicted-for-allegedly-performing-hair-transplants-in-vb-without-license/

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, BigMike36 said:

Did you see this one? Link below.. something is just not adding up. I also find it funny that a doctor got charged with not having license to do a hair transplant. It’s just so weird but this story says a lot

What’s not adding up? It looks pretty clear to me. 

View my thread

I agree with you but that one news story changed things. Why won’t he show his face? If it’s that bad then one should be compensated, but typically on these stories they go on camera to show how bad it is. My days of litigation are long gone this is text book behavior to get one to stroke a check. Most malpractice settlements are very private. But man seriously think it’s hilarious they charged a doctor for not having license that doesn’t even make sense but I needed a laugh. This is your world Melvin I’ll defer to you. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, BigMike36 said:

I agree with you but that one news story changed things. Why won’t he show his face? If it’s that bad then one should be compensated, but typically on these stories they go on camera to show how bad it is. My days of litigation are long gone this is text book behavior to get one to stroke a check. Most malpractice settlements are very private. But man seriously think it’s hilarious they charged a doctor for not having license that doesn’t even make sense but I needed a laugh. This is your world Melvin I’ll defer to you. 

Patients have a right to anonymity. You suggesting that this somehow discredits the patient is ridiculous. It’s also your first post defending this clinic 🤔 . A doctor is not able to lend his license to someone without a license and allow them to perform surgeries. 

For example, a cardiologist can’t open up a clinic under his name, then allow me to perform double bypass surgeries without having a medical license. That’s pretty much common sense. 

View my thread

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Patients have a right to anonymity. You suggesting that this somehow discredits the patient is ridiculous. It’s also your first post defending this clinic 🤔 . A doctor is not able to lend his license to someone without a license and allow them to perform surgeries. 

For example, a cardiologist can’t open up a clinic under his name, then allow me to perform double bypass surgeries without having a medical license. That’s pretty much common sense. 

No I don’t even know the clinic or the people. It’s just the talk of attorney world in my city the city where this is occurring. His charges are aiding and abetting and conspiracy to commit invasive procedure. The actually system doesn’t even have that coded properly. Again this is your world. But in my former world different prospective law is the law and more validity when one doesn’t go on TV until after the criminal proceedings have commenced. If that makes sense. 

• Haha 1

Yes what you said is common sense but that is not what one is being charged with. We are all looking forward to watching this go to trial. As it’s very interesting but a lot of pieces are missing and not adding up why answers will be provided in court. But the media aspect is the same thing I saw for decades and always resulted in the same outcome every time. That’s what changed it for me. That was my point but I respect your prospective as I said and have said it’s your world. 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Michael D said:

I had a HT by them last year. I had a post on here about it, a year ago. It just seems like this is turning into a witch hunt.

How come you never updated your results? I think it’s perfectly reasonable to be skeptical, given this clinics history of having undercover reps posting and defending them on this forum. 

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, BigMike36 said:

No I don’t even know the clinic or the people. It’s just the talk of attorney world in my city the city where this is occurring. His charges are aiding and abetting and conspiracy to commit invasive procedure. The actually system doesn’t even have that coded properly. Again this is your world. But in my former world different prospective law is the law and more validity when one doesn’t go on TV until after the criminal proceedings have commenced. If that makes sense. 

That is exactly what they’re being charged with:

Tuesday, a grand jury indicted Dr. Kent Reifschneider and his wife Danielle on a total of three counts of conspiracy and performing an invasive procedure without a license. Their practice, Virginia Surgery Hair Center, was in the headlines this summer when Danielle’s mother, Linda Carnazza, was arrested for allegedly performing hair transplants without a license.” 

You cannot lend your license to have your mother in law whose unlicensed perform surgeries, allegedly.

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

How come you never updated your results? I think it’s perfectly reasonable to be skeptical, given this clinics history of having undercover reps posting and defending them on this forum. 

I updated my results for about 6 months. Work just got too busy after that. Now work has slowed down and I'm back.

• Administrators
Just now, Michael D said:

I updated my results for about 6 months. Work just got too busy after that. Now work has slowed down and I'm back.

I look forward to your update. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 12/13/2023 at 6:11 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I look forward to your update. 

4 hours ago, Sunset Dune said:

Hmmm something really fishy is going on here… @Michael D show us your results now?

has one patient from the Virginia Surgical Center showed one photo, besides Michael D? 

• Like 1

It seems like all of you know each other so I can provide background.  I'm a retired attorney and I have a side business.   I was looking into a transplant about a year ago.  After searching to get more information on a potential national story. I still have my licensee to practice law which grants access to court systems and records.  I do say that with my experience I did find it odd to not see anyone's images. But the one individual mentioned. If anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask.  My intensions are personal intermixed with potential side job.  I also am open to any information if one wants to make available I would appreciate anything. If not I do enjoy the content, making me consider readdressing my hair loss that I try to ignore. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BigMike36 said:

has one patient from the Virginia Surgical Center showed one photo, besides Michael D? 

There were some photos shared, but the patients took them down for legal reasons. Anything you post on a public forum can be used in court. As a retired attorney you should be aware of that. 

I don’t believe your intentions on this thread are genuine. It seems to me you’re here to try and discredit patients by insinuating that their lack of photos somehow discredits their experience. That’s like saying a defendant’s right to remain silent is incriminating. 

Anyone reading these posts, just look up this clinic on this forum, there’s been an array of individuals who join solely to discredit patients and do damage control. It’s quite obvious. Who joins this forum to post this? Only someone who would have something to gain. 

View my thread