Jujimufu joins the family!

airporteffect

2 hours ago, airporteffect said:

Check it out:

Super nice guy, always very open about everything - his testosterone use too.
I wonder who this clinic was? Are they recommended here? Personally i would've been way more involved in the hairline design! But maybe he was and they just didnt show it

Why do none of these guys seem to do ANY research into the doctors they go with?

Is this lady even a surgeon? Some of the things I heard didn't sound like great surgical practice (like keeping the grafts outside the body for >6 hours).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hairman4321 said:

Super nice guy, always very open about everything - his testosterone use too.
I wonder who this clinic was? Are they recommended here? Personally i would've been way more involved in the hairline design! But maybe he was and they just didnt show it

Oh, way more than testosterone hahah. Definitely seems like a nice guy (at least on camera).

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Anon94 said:

Why do none of these guys seem to do ANY research into the doctors they go with?

Is this lady even a surgeon? Some of the things I heard didn't sound like great surgical practice (like keeping the grafts outside the body for >6 hours).

i think probably just the kind of personality that these people would be - big public figures who have a lot always going on etc. whereas for us we're probably all more private, analytical types more willing to research (as evident we've joined a forum etc looking for more answers).