Feedback 6 months HT

Hi guys I did my HT exactly 6 months ago with Dr Bruno pinto and Im little bit worried about the density of my hair, can you guys please let me if it’s normal at 6 months and if it will improve more for the following months ?? Thanks 

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2271.jpeg

IMG_2308.jpeg

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

Edited by AJ86

2 hours ago, AJ86 said:

Hi guys I did my HT exactly 6 months ago with Dr Bruno pinto and Im little bit worried about the density of my hair, can you guys please let me if it’s normal at 6 months and if it will improve more for the following months ?? Thanks 

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2271.jpeg

IMG_2308.jpeg

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

well there's definitely lack of density and growth. But you should wait 2 more months to see if it will change or not. But I can understand your concerns...Can you post some pre op pics and how many grafts you got ?

Edited by Gramatik

2 hours ago, AJ86 said:

IMG_2292.jpeg

IMG_2271.jpeg

IMG_2308.jpeg

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

I’m also at month six. I think too early too decide. At around month 10 you would be able to predict how the final result might look like. Overall I think you’re looking good at month six. 

10 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

well there's definitely lack of density and growth. But you should wait 2 more months to see if it will change or not. But I can understand your concerns...Can you post some pre op pics and how many grafts you got ?

IMG_0141.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It doesn't look fake. That's usually better than having it thicker, but looking like a transplant. If you have a reasonable amount of improvement and it looks natural then you're winning the game.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...