Hello , looking for a best clinic to beard transplant

Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to ask a few questions - I'm interested in doing a beard transplant (I have a beard but I have some empty parts I'd like to fill) and in the bays (I have a slight receding) so I'm looking for the best quality clinics (money doesn't bother me) important I have the exact job and they will give me good service, I would love to know if anyone here has experience or knows and can recommend, so thank you very much in advance and I understood that for beard transplantation it is recommended to go to clinics that take the follicles from the neck and not from the head. For now, HLC seems the most suitable to me, but I'm sure there are advantages to it (a clinic that will also show the results of beard transplants and not just head hair is important to me)

My pics:

IMG-20231204-WA0132.jpg

Screenshot_20231203_133313_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20231203_133214_WhatsApp.jpg

20231203_131046.jpg

20231203_130427.jpg

20231203_130125.jpg

20231203_123919.jpg

20231203_123854.jpg

20231203_123849.jpg

Edited by Moshico18

Just now, duchaine said:

Do you really want more beard?
I have a quite similar beard and I would love to get less!

It really bothers me that I have the empty places where my beard doesn't connect to my mustache and chin as well, but I need very precise work there and I don't want to go to bad clinics

1 minute ago, Moshico18 said:

It really bothers me that I have the empty places where my beard doesn't connect to my mustache and chin as well, but I need very precise work there and I don't want to go to bad clinics

I have exactly the same problem. Never investigated on beard transplant but I suppose that 10 medium calibre grafts can fix the problem...

Just now, duchaine said:

I have exactly the same problem. Never investigated on beard transplant but I suppose that 10 medium calibre grafts can fix the problem...

At first I was interested in places like "hairofistanbull" or "Dr.cinic" and also "nowhairtime" and I realized that these are places where mostly technicians and not doctors perform the transplant, but currently HLC has presented the best and most natural results and this is a doctor's clinic

https://youtu.be/g-aNeV5NQ6o?si=G4XiZcnYN93Dto4W

9 hours ago, Moshico18 said:

At first I was interested in places like "hairofistanbull" or "Dr.cinic" and also "nowhairtime" and I realized that these are places where mostly technicians and not doctors perform the transplant, but currently HLC has presented the best and most natural results and this is a doctor's clinic

https://youtu.be/g-aNeV5NQ6o?si=G4XiZcnYN93Dto4W

I went to HLC and they produced great results for me!

• Valued Contributor

Have you tried applying topical minoxidil to your beard for at least 6 months (or better yet 2.5mg-5mg of oral minoxidil once per day)? My beard (and scalp hair) has thickened since using 5mg oral minoxidil over a year ago now. It might be something that you might want to consider be considering surgery. All the best.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, duchaine said:

I went to HLC and they produced great results for me!

I would be happy if you could share your results: from what I checked, there are better ones than HLC - there are other new options such as: Dr. Zarev, Dr. Feriduni, Ximena Vila, Dr. Özlem Biçer, Dr. Mwamba, Dr. Taleb Barghouti, Dr. Robert Haber This is the list of doctors who show consistency in both head hair and beard results. What remains to be checked is their availability? , how is the donor area from where they are taking the oil, are there any scars and is it damaged? , what are the prices ? , where are they? , what increase their credibility and professionalism? , how is their service? , and I also believe that the list can be reduced. - I prefer to invest in a really good doctor, but I have to see the beard transplant work he performed

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Have you tried applying topical minoxidil to your beard for at least 6 months (or better yet 2.5mg-5mg of oral minoxidil once per day)? My beard (and scalp hair) has thickened since using 5mg oral minoxidil over a year ago now. It might be something that you might want to consider be considering surgery. All the best.

I used minoxidil for 3 years and my beard did improve and I will attach pictures of how it was. I've used both Kirkland's liquid and foam but still haven't been able to improve the beard the way I'd like

Screenshot_20231202_140556_Photos.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Did you shed hair at some point?

if people do shed is it only in the part where you apply the topical minox ?

I would like to consider minoxidil but I don’t like that the chance of shed a lot and some people get irregular shedding often,

I tried minoxidil years ago for a couple months and I don’t remember anything about shedding 

• Moderators

You have an excellent beard already. You are risking making it worse by transplanting grafts into it.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

3 hours ago, Moshico18 said:

I would be happy if you could share your results: from what I checked, there are better ones than HLC - there are other new options such as: Dr. Zarev, Dr. Feriduni, Ximena Vila, Dr. Özlem Biçer, Dr. Mwamba, Dr. Taleb Barghouti, Dr. Robert Haber This is the list of doctors who show consistency in both head hair and beard results. What remains to be checked is their availability? , how is the donor area from where they are taking the oil, are there any scars and is it damaged? , what are the prices ? , where are they? , what increase their credibility and professionalism? , how is their service? , and I also believe that the list can be reduced. - I prefer to invest in a really good doctor, but I have to see the beard transplant work he performed

I used minoxidil for 3 years and my beard did improve and I will attach pictures of how it was. I've used both Kirkland's liquid and foam but still haven't been able to improve the beard the way I'd like

Screenshot_20231202_140556_Photos.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

I don't like many aspect of HLC but I want to make you things clear.
There are a couple of Spanish-speaking guy throwing sxxit on HLC all around the web.
They are pushing Spanish (and sometimes unknown doc), blaming HLC.

One of them, after he got great result with HLC, had a "repair with couto.
As long as he started to blame HLC, he got the rep<air.
He used his friend Spanish YouTube channel to criticize HLC. Despite the result was very very good (100% people agreed with me), HLC offered a free touch up.
The guy refused, asking for money ...
After a few months since he started blaming HLC, he got his repair with couto...
The strange thing is Dr Couto has a waiting list of 2 years for consultation. and 2,5/3 years for the op.
So, I asked this guy how he got an appointment in 6 months and he said that he booked the "repair" before going to HLC.
All that said, do you think it is a fair critique?

My case

3 hours ago, BeHappy said:

You have an excellent beard already. You are risking making it worse by transplanting grafts into it.

It's not really that full and dense - I'm uploading pictures from now that the hair has grown and you can see the holes and spaces

20231209_170411.jpg

20231209_170414.jpg

20231209_170418.jpg

2 hours ago, duchaine said:

I don't like many aspect of HLC but I want to make you things clear.
There are a couple of Spanish-speaking guy throwing sxxit on HLC all around the web.
They are pushing Spanish (and sometimes unknown doc), blaming HLC.

One of them, after he got great result with HLC, had a "repair with couto.
As long as he started to blame HLC, he got the rep<air.
He used his friend Spanish YouTube channel to criticize HLC. Despite the result was very very good (100% people agreed with me), HLC offered a free touch up.
The guy refused, asking for money ...
After a few months since he started blaming HLC, he got his repair with couto...
The strange thing is Dr Couto has a waiting list of 2 years for consultation. and 2,5/3 years for the op.
So, I asked this guy how he got an appointment in 6 months and he said that he booked the "repair" before going to HLC.
All that said, do you think it is a fair critique?

My case

Thanks so much for sharing - it looks like your results are really good and you're happy with them and I can see why. I have nothing against them and it sounds like that guy is crazy. But what bothered me is that it's not one doctor and the results are not always uniform and there are a lot of people who are also not satisfied, so that's why I found a list of doctors who have more uniform jobs

• Like 1

In my humble opinion, considering your hair loss, if you want to fill the temple, you need to rebuild the lateral hairline.
Just rebuilding the frontal hairline won't give you a natural and pleasing look.
In this case, you need a very skilled doctor: ferfduni, couto, pinto, Ferreira and bisanga are some of the very few that hard good enough to rebuild the laterals.

29 minutes ago, duchaine said:

In my humble opinion, considering your hair loss, if you want to fill the temple, you need to rebuild the lateral hairline.
Just rebuilding the frontal hairline won't give you a natural and pleasing look.
In this case, you need a very skilled doctor: ferfduni, couto, pinto, Ferreira and bisanga are some of the very few that hard good enough to rebuild the laterals.

The names you mentioned are better than HLC - to be honest what bothers me about HLC is that I don't know which doctor specializes in both beard and hair. I want precise works and as natural as possible. I thought about Ferduni because he has very natural works but it is very difficult to get him and his waiting time is around a year and a half...

2 hours ago, Moshico18 said:

The names you mentioned are better than HLC - to be honest what bothers me about HLC is that I don't know which doctor specializes in both beard and hair. I want precise works and as natural as possible. I thought about Ferduni because he has very natural works but it is very difficult to get him and his waiting time is around a year and a half...

I don't like the "who's the better" game. I think HLC is not the best FOR YOUR CASE. Same thing for some minor clinics in Spain, that are good for people that just want to add some hair on their scalp. 
In your case, because you have hair, you need an artist.
All the names that I gave you are tried and true but have very long waiting list.

• Like 1