4350 Grafts Yaman surgery 25/7/23

beegee84

950 single

2250 double

1150 multiple

Thought I'd post something been a bit of a forum lurker for a while now.

Had FUE at Yaman Surgery Istanbul 25/7/23 4350 grafts in total I was around a norwood 6 with slight expanded crown 2nd HT to be planned after 9 months.

I'm 4 months 2 weeks post op.

Pre op photos below

IMG-20230429-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20230429-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230429-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20230429-WA0001.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jupiter_ said:

The growth is very good for month 4. Donor will get improved till the 12 month. It seems like you are going to get a great result. Keep us updated ! 🙂

Yea I'm thinking for month 4 I'm ahead of what's normal. 2 1/2 months was worst point then I saw a radical change during month 3 where the colour started coming through. Its growing at all different speeds at the moment and I'm still seeing new hairs Sprouting each day.

At 6 months I'd like shave it all off to let it all grow back at a more consistent rate but I'm in 2 minds at the moment 

On 12/8/2023 at 12:33 AM, beegee84 said:

1 younger pre-hair loss photo of me at 23 I don't expect to get anywhere near this and the hairline I've gone for is a good 10mm-15mm higher than my original line which I wanted due to how far gone I was

Screenshot_20231207_223103_Facebook.jpg

Great yield of grafts so far. It seems that you  are going to get a great result. Waiting for your final result !

• 2 weeks later...

Month 5 not nearly as drastic a change as month 3 and 4. In natural cloudy lighting it looks okay harsh lighting from above not yet.

We can see different rates that it started to grow in different areas my front left (your right) it's came through really strong really early, immediately behind seems to be the most patchy area. After doing lots of research the back for absolutely everyone comes through later than the front. Front right (your left) some hairs only just started coming through in the last week so it'll lag behind but this is still perhaps better than average for month 5.

I'm just hoping this isn't it if I'm early, because some areas haven't come through much for it to be the end product.

At the moment it looks like the balding but not yet there look where I had the op. Obviously at the back it looks unnatural because it hasn't been done....... yet!!

20231228_124146.jpg

20231228_124210.jpg

20231228_124234.jpg

20231228_124318.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, beegee84 said:

Month 5 not nearly as drastic a change as month 3 and 4. In natural cloudy lighting it looks okay harsh lighting from above not yet.

We can see different rates that it started to grow in different areas my front left (your right) it's came through really strong really early, immediately behind seems to be the most patchy area. After doing lots of research the back for absolutely everyone comes through later than the front. Front right (your left) some hairs only just started coming through in the last week so it'll lag behind but this is still perhaps better than average for month 5.

I'm just hoping this isn't it if I'm early, because some areas haven't come through much for it to be the end product.

At the moment it looks like the balding but not yet there look where I had the op. Obviously at the back it looks unnatural because it hasn't been done....... yet!!

20231228_124146.jpg

20231228_124210.jpg

20231228_124234.jpg

20231228_124318.jpg

Very good progress for just 5 months. And you still have lots of time. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Nice results mate, really looking forward to your progress.

Considering that i just had my surgery with Dr.Yaman and i am more or less the same case as you, could you please let me know if you used any finasteride or minoxidil and by what time?

Would be really helpful.

• 1 month later...