Dr.Bekir Bek 3511 Grafts ANKARA

omega5

31 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Are you working for this doctor? What is your connection with him? If yes then you are not the most objektive person to judge the clinics expertise and this is considered advertising. And in any case in such an early stage you cant really make any comments now about your hairtransplant.

I just shared the process. I did not make a comment praising the doctor or the clinic. I did not say that my hair was very good in the early stages and that my results would be great. This being the case, asking what your relationship is with the doctor is ridiculous.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, omega5 said:

I just shared the process. I did not make a comment praising the doctor or the clinic. I did not say that my hair was very good in the early stages and that my results would be great. This being the case, asking what your relationship is with the doctor is ridiculous.

I agree with you. It’s ridiculous to ask someone who just shares his hair transplant “what’s your relationship with the doctor”.
So with that logic we should ask the same question to every guy making a new presentation of his hair transplant…that’s absolutely crazy

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs-down 1

17 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

I agree with you. It’s ridiculous to ask someone who just shares his hair transplant “what’s your relationship with the doctor”.
So with that logic we should ask the same question to every guy making a new presentation of his hair transplant…that’s absolutely crazy

Yes, that's what I mean. Then let's ask everyone. There are some people in the forums who are looking for a reason to shower criticism. Here I presented the photos and the process without any filter. It is annoying to be accused of advertising when you can proceed through this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 2:42 PM, translator said:

Any update?

Also, do they provide transportation from the airport and back? What about the hotel?

Thanks

They provide airport-hotel and hotel-airport transfers. They advise on accommodation. Choose hotels close to the clinic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 6:29 PM, jjalay said:

Are you working for this doctor? What is your connection with him? If yes then you are not the most objektive person to judge the clinics expertise and this is considered advertising. And in any case in such an early stage you cant really make any comments now about your hairtransplant.

On 12/8/2023 at 6:16 AM, BaldGuy said:

happy growing..The work looks really clean. I think you are going to get a great result! I will be following, thank for sharing your journey with us

Hi people ,Bekir work seems to be very good the only thing that s a little bit daunting for me is he only has had  three years of experience at HLC doing hair transplants 

• 5 weeks later...