Hair transplant in Turkey. Blogger Krasav4ik + HairNeva clinic + Dr. Alim Süleyman. Real review.

Max111

If you are going to have a transplant and want to save time/nerves by purchasing the services of the blogger-expert-assistant “Handsome”, but still have doubts, then this detailed review of mine will be useful to you.

So. I had the transplant done at one of the “top clinics” of the blogger “Krasav4ik” - HairNeva in Istanbul, Dr.Alim Süleyman. This is one of the first clinics that Krasav4ik did not bombard with comments in his reviews; moreover, he always called HariNeva a “Top Clinic” and put it in contrast to ordinary “fast food clinics.”

Screenshotfrom2023-10-0810-44-05.png.b6803c35b1e0d603b64bbdc8b24b1634.png

There’s even a photo where the blogger “Krasav4ik” is hugging one of the doctors of this clinic, whose name is Alim Süleyman.

Screenshotfrom2023-10-0810-37-10.png.7d6fe2fd01a106334a19607e0b3b2581.png

When “Krasav4ik” for the first time provided subscribers with a “secret discount” for an operation in this clinic, I was really excited about the idea of going there.

Screenshotfrom2023-10-0810-42-49.png.537e23863cc8e0192c3b78c0177e6476.png

Just in case, to find out more about HairNeva, I ordered several paid consultations from “Krasavchik”, during which he also told me that he recommended this clinic.

Now more than a year has passed since those events - further in the text you will find my current photographs, which will show you the quality of the services of Krasavchik, NairNeva and Dr. Alim Süleyman better than a thousand words.

Head with long hair.

PXL_20230409_165104402.thumb.jpg.1112f86cbca32e8580408ef6b2943960.jpg

Photos that allow you to evaluate the quality of hair planting in the front line from close range.

Screenshotfrom2023-11-2918-19-55.png.7021cf11d4d3b4694900fae467aadf3c.png

Screenshotfrom2023-11-2918-14-46.png.17d4e8611048858ed8cd5f3ef32e37e0.png

The back of the head before and after transplantation.

IMG-20221010-WA0001.jpg.7a273fd12579556d4a0225e494504908.jpgPXL_20230803_191529385.thumb.jpg.223d4360fb35f5b2e0550b4a0ef8ab81.jpg

Donor area

Screenshotfrom2023-11-2918-25-50.png.ac33b5f8a9106e5cb1a8180bb6061a7d.pngsideburn_right2.thumb.jpg.4449b83786b1eacbd5063594f559eeec.jpgScreenshotfrom2023-11-2918-28-15.png.fa308fb4c85e45227e1a9d0719d4225e.png

I hope now you have a better understanding of what results you can achieve with the help of the blogger Krasav4ik and his proven clinics and doctors.

Thank you everyone for your attention.

Feel free to write how you like my transplant from Krasav4ik+HairNeva+Alim Süleyman and whether you want the same one 🙂

• Wow 1

• Administrators

I had removed this because it’s obvious astroturfing and advertisement. But actually, I think our community should be aware of this work. 

image.png

• Face Palm 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I had removed this because it’s obvious astroturfing and advertisement. But actually, I think our community should be aware of this work. 

image.png

Wow this looks so bad... I feel bad for the OP if he thinks this is a good result.

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Wow this looks so bad... I feel bad for the OP if he thinks this is a good result.

I’m pretty sure this post is from the clinic. But the fact that this is the type of work they feel is good to advertise is absolutely shocking. Imagine the work they don’t want to show. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

18 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I’m pretty sure this post is from the clinic. But the fact that this is the type of work they feel is good to advertise is absolutely shocking. Imagine the work they don’t want to show. 

42 minutes ago, Ccd99 said:

Guys, are you speaking about first post by Max111 in this thread? 

Of course it is not from the clinic. It is from unhappy patient. 

It is just full of sarcasm like this

"you will find my current photographs, which will show you the quality of the services of Krasavchik, NairNeva and Dr. Alim Süleyman better than a thousand words."

spacer.png

spacer.png

Definitely not an advertisement 🤣

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Guys, are you speaking about first post by Max111 in this thread? 

Of course it is not from the clinic. It is from unhappy patient. 

It is just full of sarcasm like this

"you will find my current photographs, which will show you the quality of the services of Krasavchik, NairNeva and Dr. Alim Süleyman better than a thousand words."

spacer.png

spacer.png

Definitely not an advertisement 🤣

You're right, I see what you mean. The OP was being sarcastic, hopefully he can get it repaired somewhere!

• Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

• Administrators

It read like an advertisement, but perhaps it is satire. @Max111 are these your results? You should probably skip satire and be clear about your experience and results. Things get lost in translation when you read it. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 11/30/2023 at 11:54 PM, Anon94 said:

Yeah, this is clearly a patient sarcastically showing the terrible work and unethical practices by the clinic and the influencer. 

Every week I receive new advertising messages in KKrasav4ik chats - he offers his consulting services and his “top clinics” for new clients. And every time when I see these messages, I think about those guys who can order some services form from KKrasav4ik , HairNeva clinic and Dr. Alim Süleyman. And I just wanted to inform these new patients about the possible results.

On 12/1/2023 at 1:03 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

It read like an advertisement, but perhaps it is satire. @Max111 are these your results? You should probably skip satire and be clear about your experience and results. Things get lost in translation when you read it. 

I would like to be as impartial as possible, just share the results, and then let potential patients decide for themselves whether it’s ok or not 🙂

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Max111 said:

I would like to be as impartial as possible, just share the results, and then let potential patients decide for themselves whether it’s ok or not 🙂

But are these your results?

• Like 1

View my thread

On 12/1/2023 at 12:14 AM, Ccd99 said:

You're right, I see what you mean. The OP was being sarcastic, hopefully he can get it repaired somewhere!

In fact, I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas on how and where this can be repaired 🙂

8 minutes ago, Max111 said:

On 30/11/2023 at 23:03, Melvin- Admin said:

Sembra una pubblicità, ma forse è satira.@Max111 sono questi i tuoi risultati? Probabilmente dovresti evitare la satira ed essere chiaro riguardo alla tua esperienza e ai tuoi risultati. Le cose si perdono nella traduzione quando lo leggi. 

Expand  

Vorrei essere il più imparziale possibile, condividere semplicemente i risultati e poi lasciare che i potenziali pazienti decidano da soli se va bene o no 🙂

You should just write: Don't go to that clinic or those proposed k Krasav 4ik because they did this to me. It is clear to everyone that it is not a good result, but the opposite.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Max111 said:

In fact, I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas on how and where this can be repaired 🙂

I would repair:
- front line
- receding hairline above the front line
- scars behind and above the ears
- scars on the back of the head
- bald spot on top of head
- and of course the areas in front of the ears 🙂

• Haha 1

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, ITA said:

You should just write: Don't go to that clinic or those proposed k Krasav 4ik because they did this to me. It is clear to everyone that it is not a good result, but the opposite.

Agreed, this angle is extremely odd and bizarre. Perhaps because English may not be the first language. But it’s important to be clear and express your genuine thoughts about your results. 

View my thread

• 2 months later...

Photos of planting the left and right bald patches.

Yes, on the left almost everything fell out at once, little hair remained, most of it in tufts. Everything is bad. But at least the direction of the hair is correct.
But on the right - here HairNeva outdid itself - they planted hair almost perpendicular to the original hair growing next to it.