Bay Area Doctor recommendation

Hi there,

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.  I am looking for a great HT dr in the Bay Area.  I have heard about Mohebi and D**** as being good but some have mixed reviews.  I can travel if nessary and I will pay for quality but don't want to get ripped off.  Do you think there are better options if I go outside the bay area?  I'm open to it and probably looking for 2500 or 3000 grafts.  Thank you all so much for any help or info.  

I am open to it.  I am just wondering if I need to do that?  Price to get to Europe and hotels and stuff add up.  Also no in person follow up if something goes wrong.  However, I would love to go to someone really good and have piece of mind.  Do you have any recommendations for Europe?

• Administrators

Check out our surgeon reviews section and look at some actual reviews. After you see some results that impress you, reach out to these physicians.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.