Turkeyana

Hey all. I was recently recommended to speak to Turkeyana Beauty Clinic for a transplant due to the friends dad having good luck with them. Anybody here knows their work? The head doctor is named Dr. Ahmey Kalaycioglu. The surgery is done by techs (kinda iffy if I would like it to be done by techs but y'alls input is gold to me so let me know if that is not a big deal) and the price seems a bit too good to be true. Any recommendation helps.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, jjalay said:

Another hairmill in Turkey like many others, avoid them. do a research for doctors in this forum. You have much better options:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

^this

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I was botched terribly by a hair mill in Turkey named Arenamed, then had great repair procedures at HDC clinic.

I was scammed by local agency that Arenamed job will be done by a real MD surgeon and it was only techs so I sued the agency.

Do your self a favor and skip that, do a research for a pro line clinic with a bigger budget.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 3:41 PM, BaldDude said:

Surgery is done by techs? Run away!  

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on the site for a couple of weeks. But you are exactly right. It is done by techs from what they informed me. They sent me all the techs CV's and what not but with the help of this site, I have learned to avoid techs as much as possible.

On 11/22/2023 at 12:07 PM, Doron Harati said:

I was botched terribly by a hair mill in Turkey named Arenamed, then had great repair procedures at HDC clinic.

I was scammed by local agency that Arenamed job will be done by a real MD surgeon and it was only techs so I sued the agency.

Do your self a favor and skip that, do a research for a pro line clinic with a bigger budget.

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. That is what I am worried about where a clinic will tell me it is a doctor but ends up being a tech. And yeah, have an amount I kind of expect to pay and it was almost double what they quoted and wondered why it was cheaper than most clinics.

1 hour ago, j_abouassi said:

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. That is what I am worried about where a clinic will tell me it is a doctor but ends up being a tech. And yeah, have an amount I kind of expect to pay and it was almost double what they quoted and wondered why it was cheaper than most clinics.

Good high skilled MD surgeon won't sell itself for cheap "nice price" tag of a hair mill.

Hair mills usually have fake doctors with local papers, not with a university degree.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

3 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Good high skilled MD surgeon won't sell itself for cheap "nice price" tag of a hair mill.

Hair mills usually have fake doctors with local papers, not with a university degree.

This post made me laugh a bit. The stuff they will do to get you in. Seemed off with that pricing like they wanted mass patients so that screamed hair mill to me.

On 11/21/2023 at 4:33 PM, jjalay said:

Another hairmill in Turkey like many others, avoid them. do a research for doctors in this forum. You have much better options:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

Thanks for the link. Saw a doctor from a clinic that I have been talking to on there so that is a good sign.