Thoughts on hairline design? Did I go too conservative?

fsu2012

I know the exact feeling, thinking should I have taken this down more... but, this will look super natural and is a really nice looking hairline. It looks like it's a really sensible decision between you & your surgeon, anything too low and you just risk using too much of your donor unnecessarily. Happy growing :) How many grafts? Just looks like really sensible future planning.

10 minutes ago, DomTransplant said:

I know the exact feeling, thinking should I have taken this down more... but, this will look super natural and is a really nice looking hairline. It looks like it's a really sensible decision between you & your surgeon, anything too low and you just risk using too much of your donor unnecessarily. Happy growing :) How many grafts? Just looks like really sensible future planning.

~1300 grafts! When yours grew out a bit, did it seem like the hairline was a bit lower? Surgeon mentioned a lot of guys panic when they see it shaved so short and think they went too conservative

For 1300 this will be awesome. I'm at 5 months - but yes it feels lower than my initial post op pics. But, to be honest, I've seen a fair few posts of people who say similar things, thinking they should have taken it lower. In the end, almost everyone is happy with the results. No hairline is straight, this will suit your face I'm sure and you've protected an extra +/- 1K grafts by a really sensible hairline. This will be great dude.

Just now, DomTransplant said:

For 1300 this will be awesome. I'm at 5 months - but yes it feels lower than my initial post op pics. But, to be honest, I've seen a fair few posts of people who say similar things, thinking they should have taken it lower. In the end, almost everyone is happy with the results. No hairline is straight, this will suit your face I'm sure and you've protected an extra +/- 1K grafts by a really sensible hairline. This will be great dude.

Appreciate it! Definitely in the "over thinking it" stage

• Like 1