Help with choosing surgeons please!

Hello, 

I am new here and looking for some much needed guidance please. i am in the process of searching for the right practice/surgeon for my procedure.  Luckily I stumbled upon this group as I was scheduled for a surgery on 11/17/23 with Dr Bolton in Fort Lauderdale Fl. and have since canceled based upon what I have learned here. 

A quick detail of me and my situation  I am 45 and a Norwood 6-7. I am in search of the best practice for my advanced loss and case. Humbly,  money isn’t a concern but I would prefer to stay closer to home if at all possible but will gladly travel for the best results and team.  I live on the South East coast of Florida  I would like to get a procedure done right away as I have put it off for long enough. I just don’t know who to trust  I keep learning that those I thought were good options are in fact not through the conversations I have read here.

If anyone can point me in the right direction of Drs and practices that I should look into, I would be eternally grateful! Through what I have read here I am considering Eugenix but would love to find a comparable practice with similar amazing results for norwood 6-7 cases in the United States if possible.

Please share with me your feedback on Eugenix or similar options that you believe would be a good choice for me. I am just looking for the best results regardless of the cost.  

Thank you! 

@mystugots, at HDC we specialize with hard cases of NW6 with thin donor to receive the optimum result by preserve the donor without overharvesting it.

If there's a need we also use beard grafts, every case should be diagnosed with personal strategy plan.

You can read many reviews and recommendations on our clinic, our price range is between 2.4-2.2€ per grafts, which also includes accommodation and 4 days post surgery treatment, if you interested with consultation you're welcome to contact my WhatsApp.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@mystugots - I have a hair transplant scheduled for next month with dr bisanga. I have done years of research on surgeons especially in turkey and I just don’t trust anyone over there. I would rather spend 15k to 20k then to risk being butchered for 2k in turkey 

• Valued Contributor

@mystugots I would not be in a hurry and would encourage you to look at the many Norwood 6-7 results posted on here by patients (not by the surgeons themselves). Good Norwood 6/7 surgeons in my humble opinion are Dr Sethi, Dr Pittella and Dr Zarev. Wishing you all the best!

6 hours ago, Tybwl5 said:

@mystugots - I have a hair transplant scheduled for next month with dr bisanga. I have done years of research on surgeons especially in turkey and I just don’t trust anyone over there. I would rather spend 15k to 20k then to risk being butchered for 2k in turkey 

So you have a HT scheduled and have not had one but are warning people off of Turkey. I'm an older guy about to turn 60 in March and had a HT in Turkey 14 days ago today with Dr Gur. Here's a IMG_2886.thumb.PNG.30715c7394df87cb0173e8e879ade736.PNG and after pic.IMG_2886.thumb.PNG.30715c7394df87cb0173e8e879ade736.PNGIMG_2992.thumb.jpg.7925701b0fbdd2adb6d2b867ac7c6314.jpgIMG_2016.thumb.jpg.6835d1a60d6e7f7a1f7cdb0440f1c068.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

Looks good, I did consider dr gur or bicer because they are a lot cheaper and do decent quality, but the majority of doctors in turkey cannot be trusted. I would rather pay a good amount for a doctor with experience with good results especially considering it’s my first hair transplant and I’m only 32. If I need more grafts down the road I don’t need a hair mill over harvesting the back of my head.