Is 10$ per graft too much?

Thanks for your response. One thing I noticed with Nadimi is that she seems more wiling to go between existing hairs to create more actual density so the final result looks full and very natural. I've seen sort of similar results with Hasson and Wong. I feel like other clinics might not be as willing to go that route because it's difficult or higher risk. I'm not sure if that's a fair observation, but something I've noticed through looking at images and having consultations. 

• Valued Contributor
On 11/9/2023 at 10:35 AM, Ant339 said:

I was told today by Dr Nadimi's office she charges 10$ per graft. I need approximately 1500 grafts. Do you guys think it's worth it? After a lot of research I was going to go with her but virtually everyone in this thread (posted by someone else) seems to think it's an exaggerated price: (2) Is Dr Nadimi worth the money? I’m being quoted $9 a graft at 1500-1700 grafts. : HairTransplants (reddit.com)

If the results turn out to be just how you want them then you will forget the price for the rest of your life. However if you save on the price and the results are terrible then it will cost you more than $10 per graft in the long run. All the best.

• Like 2