Aestepool Clinic - w/ Dr. Ahmed Altan - 4700 grafts - November 2023

• 3 months later...

Very excited to share my update with everyone! After 4 months, hair journey is going great :)

Pictures include progress after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, and 4 months!

Looking forward to the months to come! :Dย 

IMG_3427.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg

• Like 2

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Daniel Dabros said:

Very excited to share my update with everyone! After 4 months, hair journey is going great :)

Pictures include progress after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, and 4 months!

Looking forward to the months to come! :Dย 

IMG_3427.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg

Looking good man ๐Ÿ™

• Like 1

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:ย 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyย 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:ย Facebook,ย Instagram,ย Linkedin,ย and YouTube.

ย 

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

@Daniel Dabros

ย 

6 months update?ย 

+1 would love an update ๐Ÿ™

• Like 1

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

ย 

On 11/7/2023 at 6:01 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Itโ€™s actually not standard, only hair mills operate this way. There are hair mills in the US, but legitimate doctors are involved in every step of the procedure and perform 1-2 surgeries a day at most.ย 

Just read this a it popped up, people asking for updates. Feel like I need to say something here.ย 

Coming in pretty hard here Melvin. It is actually pretty standard for docs to do slits and hairline design and oversee everything else. Most places have extractions/inplantations done by techs, including Eugenix - a forum favourite. Wonโ€™t be dr. Sethi or dr. Bansal doing extractions even for the higher end packages. The exceptions are Zarev and Pittella who do it all themselves, at least in the high NW world.ย 

I think the low cost element and the marketing is concerning, but having said that with the doctor stating he does max. 1-2 surgeries a day, itโ€™s pretty clear it does not fall under the hair mill banner, so I think all that immediate pigeonholing was a little unfair.ย 
ย 

This forum does a lot for people looking at HTs and getting advice, so it needs to remain fair and open minded to keep its credibility. We are all human, and make mistakes at times, but when we do that it should be acknowledged and owned up to. Just my 2 cents.ย 
ย 

looking forward to the update mate, letโ€™s see what the results as saying.ย 

ย 

6 Month Update! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you to everyone who has been following along!ย 
ย 

Here is a progression chart for each month following my transplant! (Month 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Iโ€™m very happy with my results so far and Iโ€™ve had so many family and friends tell me the results are amazing.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m always happy to answer any questions :)ย 

ย 

IMG_7776.jpeg

IMG_7777.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Daniel Dabros said:

6 Month Update! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Thank you to everyone who has been following along!ย 
ย 

Here is a progression chart for each month following my transplant! (Month 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). Iโ€™m very happy with my results so far and Iโ€™ve had so many family and friends tell me the results are amazing.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m always happy to answer any questions :)ย 

ย 

IMG_7776.jpeg

IMG_7777.jpeg

IMG_7761.mov

Coming along very nicely indeed. Could we see some close up pictures of the hairline to help us assess the level of refinement and naturalness?

• Like 2

• Administrators

@Daniel Dabros

Amazing video, I would definitely like to see a close up of the hairline as well. So far the density looks really good.ย 

• Like 1

View my thread

ย 

On 5/10/2024 at 10:11 AM, Berba11 said:

Coming along very nicely indeed. Could we see some close up pictures of the hairline to help us assess the level of refinement and naturalness?

Check my most recent post :)ย 

19 hours ago, Divinehair said:

Great progress so far man...at 12 months this is going to be awesome...congratsย ๐Ÿ™Œ

Thank you so much! Itโ€™s very encouraging seeing these types of comments :Dย