Dr. Hasson / 3,000 grafts / hairline / dense pack / FUE / 19 months post-op

This local patient in his early 20’s was searching the internet looking to get more information on hair transplants. He found Hasson and Wong to be highly rated and conveniently located right in his home city. After seeing impressive results online, he felt it was time to pay Dr. Hasson a visit to get his thoughts on the temporal recession he was starting to become concerned with. At the initial consultation, it was decided that at this stage medication should be tried to see if further recession could be prevented. Now getting closer to taking further action, another follow up visit the next year was scheduled and proved to be informative as to what the immediate post-op would look like. He was now more interested in a procedure and Dr. Hasson confirmed he would be a good hair restoration candidate. Slightly less than two years from his initial visit and now closer to his mid 20’s, his procedure was scheduled to restore a new lower hairline to eliminate the recession that had bothered him. It was determined that FUE would be the preferred method of extraction and 3,000 grafts were ultimately required to achieve the desired outcome. On the day of his procedure, he was welcomed by the staff at Hasson and Wong and prepped for his restoration. Twelve hours later the task of rebuilding his new hairline and the necessary areas of his frontal zone was complete. Those 3,000 grafts consisted of 300 single hair grafts, 1784 doubles and 916 were 3-4 hair grafts. 19 months after his hair transplant procedure with Dr. Hasson and team, the patient came back to the clinic for his follow up to show Dr. Hasson his results which exceeded his expectations. He was then happy to sit in for a photo shoot to capture his new hairline and share his result for those in a similar position who might want reassurance as to what a hair transplant with the right doctor and team can look like.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

That hairline is flawless.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.