New member, need answers and opinions please

OK, I'm 28 yrs old with thinning hair. I had a HT done when I was 21 yrs old 200 grafts front hairline. Currently I have been using the LASERCOMB and I'm ready for another HT in about a month 1500 grafts front and top of my head.

Questions

1. Does anyone here use the LASERCOMB and do you see good results to stop hair loss?

2. Has anyone ever heard of the CONNECTICUT HAIR and TRANSPLANT GROUP in Connecticut, DR Goldstein?? That's were I had my last HT done and probably my next HT.

3. MY last HT 7 years ago, do you think it was a waste of time only putting 200 grafts in the front of my head and I now have to comb my hair forward to hide thinning area??

4. I'm about to pay $5000.00 on 1500 grafts is that about right for the price??

5. Is Propecia the best product to stop hairloss?? I tried it for about six months and didn't really see my hair loss stop.

OK, I'm 28 yrs old with thinning hair. I had a HT done when I was 21 yrs old 200 grafts front hairline. Currently I have been using the LASERCOMB and I'm ready for another HT in about a month 1500 grafts front and top of my head.

Questions

1. Does anyone here use the LASERCOMB and do you see good results to stop hair loss?

2. Has anyone ever heard of the CONNECTICUT HAIR and TRANSPLANT GROUP in Connecticut, DR Goldstein?? That's were I had my last HT done and probably my next HT.

3. MY last HT 7 years ago, do you think it was a waste of time only putting 200 grafts in the front of my head and I now have to comb my hair forward to hide thinning area??

4. I'm about to pay $5000.00 on 1500 grafts is that about right for the price??

5. Is Propecia the best product to stop hairloss?? I tried it for about six months and didn't really see my hair loss stop.

LT, here are my opinions

1. Does anyone here use the LASERCOMB and do you see good results to stop hair loss? No mixed reviews on results do a search on this site for reviews.

2. Has anyone ever heard of the CONNECTICUT HAIR and TRANSPLANT GROUP in Connecticut, DR Goldstein?? That's were I had my last HT done and probably my next HT. I would also consider Dr. Distefano, check out other docs before making a decision.

3. MY last HT 7 years ago, do you think it was a waste of time only putting 200 grafts in the front of my head and I now have to comb my hair forward to hide thinning area?? To me the 200-400 grafts at a time is old school which translates to keep coming back for more procedures making the doc more money, I would run from this place.

4. I'm about to pay $5000.00 on 1500 grafts is that about right for the price?? Sounds about right however make sure that is for 1500 grafts of 1,2 3 or 4 hairs not per hair!!!

5. Is Propecia the best product to stop hairloss?? I tried it for about six months and didn't really see my hair loss stop. THis has worked well for me in the crown area, I am now also on MSM.

This